Characters + Appearance from "Notice Me, Kouhai"

(Y/n)- Deadpan face most of the time, but observant. Playful. Fake to most people except Atsumu and the old lady down the hall. Becomes and sadistic when angered. Has become judgmental of others over the years, even to people she could consider friends. She appreciates those who do nice things for her. Has a habit of pressing her thumb into her fingertips to calm the sensation of the needles being pricked underneath her skin.

Wants to exact revenge on Oikawa for tormenting her back in high school.She is willing to sacrifice the friends she's made at the office and put her job on the line to ruin him.Back then she was judged harshly for her weight, and her being a manga Otaku. She loves reading manga, but Oikawa used to taunt her for it. It angers you and makes your skin crawl when you truthfully tell him you like to do embroidery in your spare time (ch.2) and he smiles right in your face telling you that's a cut little hobby he would've had expected you to have. But Atsumu honestly doesn't mind it at all and even builds a separate room with all the materials she needs at his house for it when you visit. Telling you that he'll do and bring anything for you to stay longer at his home.Only calm yet happy and chillax when she's with Atsumu, who's more energetic and talkative. She toys with Oikawa by giving him hot and cold responses and doesn't always give in to his sexual desires, making him want to please and get her attention more.When you're chillin' at home or at Atsumu's house, you're more laidback and chilled. You don't look to fix your messy hair or changed out of your baggy clothes. He's always amused at you, contrast from home you to Work you.She has a 3-4 self-harm scars on her right wrist. To hide them, she usually puts foundation on them.She has one mole each on her hip and wrist.Just because (Y/N) has met someone who actually cares for her and she care for too, doesn't mean she'll stop acting the way she has been before.Reasons you come to like Atsumu are because he willingly goes along with your antics. Knows when to be serious especially when it concerns your wellbeing. You allow yourself one cheat day a month.--later on in the story so Atsumu would notice a difference.You love wearing high heels because they make your legs look slimmer and longer. The first time you tried them on, they made you feel sexy and confident.

__________________________________

You only likes Takagi-san because she's like a goodhearted simpleton you can get along with. And truly looks out for you best interest.

You hadn't ordered the spycam pen so early in the beginning because you weren't too sure of what you wanted to do much less if you could do anything. However as the days got closer to your promotion you schemed how the way in which you wanted to ruin his life. So you ordered the pen to collect evidence of not only you and him being intimate in his and your office, but of him venting about his relationship with Ari.

______________________________________________________________________________

Atsumu- carefree, confident person usually with a lazy smile on his face. Enjoys proving people wrong, condescending and selfish, and a habitual liar. Holds high standards for himself. Becomes crude when angered. Loyal. SADISTIC 'Tyrant' (manipulates people using fear and preoccupies himself with violence)-- Relishes menacing and brutalizing others, forcing them to cower and submit; verbally cutting and scathing, accusatory and destructive; intentionally surly, abusive, inhumane, unmerciful.

An multi-millionaire actor who has a couple owned restaurants. He knows a lot of people and has many connections, and has friends who like to be paid for their dirty work. W/ SakusaGive shares acting tips on how to give an outstanding performance in tricking Oikawa, especially when you're having a hard time and can't stand it. -warns you not to use it against him because he'll know. This is after you tell him about your past with him.Atsumu will start to notice you letting your guard down even more after he handles Ari for you. When he starts to show you that he won't let up on you.At first, Atsumu feels irritatingly jealous that Oikawa's got his hands all over you, but the more time he spends with you and you become comfortable and react better with him, he doesn't feel jealous any longer.