Chapter 3 ~I'll do anything~

~*Elsa*~

"What? " We both said at the same time.

Jack then looked at the man who looked like Santa. "What are you talking about? Snow Queen? Please come up with something more original. "

The man laughed and said "You left for the best part Jack. After the vission was done it showed us a name and face. "

"And those may be..." Jack said while trailing of the e in be.

"Well, her name is Elsa Queen of Arindalle." He said while pointing at a snow globe, that had......me in it?

I felt Jack stiffen and looked back at me, hus eyes were no longer a beautiful blue. They were dark. "So your her." And stepped away.

Everyone looked at me with weird stairs. When a man that was small about the size of olaf, and had a sun head came up and held out his hand.

I bent down and shook it. As soon as I touched his hand swirls of sand flew everywhere. He smiled and started to float in the air, spinning. I stood up and reach towards the sand.

Once I did it expanded, and turned into Anna? I looked at it as she moved, she was a little girl playing in the snow. And I was there as a kid to. We were building Olaf for the first time.

"What is this? " I said with astonishment.

It was the winged girl who stepped -or flew over "That is Sandy's power, he creates dreams, that is why he is known as Sandman."

"Thank you ----" I drew out from not knowing her name.

"Tooth, I'm the Tooth Fairy." She said while flying closer.

"Well its nice to meet you Tooth." I said, giving her a smile.

She squealed and flew up close and fast. She grabbed my head and started to push at my teeth. I just stood there shocked.

"Tooth! Leave her alone."

We both looked over and saw Jack, he looked mad for some reason.

"Why! " Tooth woad whyle flying to him with her arms at her waist " why cant I do this! "

"Because your going to scare her! " he said while pointing at me. Now I was mad.

I stormed up to him and gave him a big push. This caught him off guard and he fell down.

He looked up at me with a confused expresstion and was about to say something but I wouldn't let him.

"Don't you dare try to protect me you -you -you jerk! "

He sprung up "Well if I don't then who is! Huh?! Your weak and need someone to take care of you! "

"I am not weak! " I shouted.

"Then prove it! Show us these powers! If you really have any! "

I was taken back by this. I wanted to prove that I wasn't weak, but how. I was to scared that I would loose control of my powers.

I looked at Jack with pleading eyes, asking him to stop this, but h went forward "Let me give you a hand" he said .And before I could do anything he had snatched up my gloves.

I could feel my powers going when I didn't want them to, I pointed my hands towards the ground, for it just to make a big spike. The ice turned black, like in my dream.

I could feel tears running down my face as more spikes and ice came. I fell to the floor and gripped my head. Trying to control what was going on.But it wouldn't stop.

I looked over at Jack, he had a shocked look on his face, he started to walk forwards towards me.

I started to shift backwards, but my own ice stopped me. He started to get closer, and I couldn't move because there wad ice spikes behind me.

He was right infront of me in a matter of seconds. He kneeled down and said "Do you want to learn how to control? "

"Yes! Ill do anything! " I said between breaths.

"Good, put these on then." He handed me my gloves "We'll start with your mind."

And with a wave of his hand and staff all off the ice shattered, separating the ice from black sand. Sandy then summoned all of the black sand particals. Once they got to him they turned into yellow sand and disappeared

I looked at them, they smiled at eachother. Jack then turned towards Sandy and said "Sandy knock her out, she had to much to deal with today." While nodding in my direction.

The last thing I saw was Sandy throwing a sand -ball in my direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. I hope you like it. It is shorter then what I want. So ill try longer chapters.

VOTES and COMMENTS are always apriciated. Sorry for any misspelled words.