Chapter 6~One bad thing after another~

*~Jack~*

I made her body stay against mine. Her hands were on my chest, she had fallen asleep hours ago.

Now her ice has stopped, I didn't understand how her gloves could go missing like that. She always had them with her. I just didn't understand.

There was a slight knock on the door. It opened slightly, North came in and waved me over.

'One minute ' I mouthed to him. He walked out and I looked down at Elsa. I unwillingly got her out of my arms. I scribbled a fast note, telling her that I was with North.

I grabbed my staff and made a clearish ice dome around the bed.

'This should control her powers if anything should go wrong whyle I'm gone.' I thought.

I walked out of the room, but not without taking a glance back at Elsa.

I walked into Norths office, he was sipping on what looked like hot coco and eating a cookie. North was worried.

"Jack, please sit." He waved his hand towards one of the chairs.

I sat down, he then pushed a block of ice towards me. I picked it up.

"Do you know what this is? " he asked.

"Elsas letter." I read over it again and again.

"Do you know what this means? " he Leander forward with his hands folded.

"Yes--"

"HELP!"

Me and North both shot up out of our seats. It sounded like Tooth.

We ran down the hallway, along with the Yettie's and elf's. We got to my room and it burst the door open.

Tooth was laying on the ground, and Pitch had Elsa by her hair.

"Elsa! " I yelled and started to fly towards her. They both turned towards me. Elsas eyes -ires and all- had become black.

Pitch let go of her hair and put his hand on her hip. With that motion I felt anger soar threw me. Pitch leaned down and whispered something in her ear. She didn't show any emotion, she lifted ger hands and black ice came out.

I used my staff to envelope her ice, shattering it. I started coming towards her, she kept on shooting her ice at me. And I kept on blocking it.

It came to where I was right above her. She then started to create an ice wall around us.I grabbed her hands, the ice had stopped.

I leaned down, our lips only inches apart "Elsa, come back to us. To me."

The black in her eyes started to turn blue. "J-jack?" Tears started to pour down her face.

I put my hand on her cheek "Yes, Elsa, I'm here."

Her mouth opened, like she wanted to say something. But she then fell, crashing into my chest.

~~~~

It had been three weeks since the Elsa and Pitch incident. Tooth has woken up. She was just fine. But Elsa hasn't. I am frankly worried about her.

I reached up and grabbed her hand, she felt so cold. Her face had no expression. And with every day one thought has hounted me.

Is it to late to tell her how I feel about her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again another filler chapter, sorry. I hope you like it. And is it just me or is there just one bad thing after another in this story? I think that the next chapter is going to be so great! Oh idk how long this book is going to be. I will usually have an idea like 15 or 20. But with this one, it ends when it ends. I hope you like it.

Plz........

VOTE AND COMMENT it really helps. Thank you.