Chapter 9~Songs Of Doors~

~*Elsa*~

I looked out the window, up here in the north there was always snow. I watched the slow snowflakes fall as one thought plagued my mind.

'What am I missing? ' After I woke up from my coma I felt like a part of me was missing, like my soul was incomplete. I just know that that blurry figure telling me that he will protect me has all of my answers.

The wind got slightly stronger, Jack was back. I wish he would just leave me alone, if he found out about this blurry figure I don't know what I would do. Over the past few weeks I had started to develop unknown and somewhat unneeded feelings for him. I can tell that he isn't the one in the memory, and he has already done so much for me I just dont know what to do.

There was a slight knock on the door "Elsa? "

I felt my heart stop and my stomic knot, it was Jack. I couldn't tell if what I was feeling was pain or fear or anything else. But whatever it was it mad my ice grow across the room and covered the door.

There was another knock "Elsa? "

I didn't answer, hoping that he would just go away.

After a few moments of silence there was another knock "Elsa? ........ do you want to build a snowman? "

That made another pain go threw my heart, my mind went strait to Anna, all of those years I blocked her out . But this was different...it had to be.

"Com'on lets go and play." He was almost talking in a sing song like voice.

I could tell what was in my heart now was sadness, and the ice around the room started to darken.

"You don't seem like yourself anymore..."

I could feel tears starting to build up in my eyes "Please stop. " I barely even whisper to myslef.

"Come out of your room..."

"Please stop." I'm now whispering.

"Its like you don't like me anymore......"

"Please, please, please just stop." I was now alittle louder.

"You used to be so much happier... and now your not. I wish you would tell me why...."

"Please stop." My voice sounded like a normal one. I hopped that he heard.

"Do you want to build a snowman?...."

I shook my head no as tears started to fall down my cheeks. "Please stop." I had started to slightly rock back and forth.

"It doesn't have to be a snowman...."

"Just go away Jack! Leave me be! " I yelled whyle looking at the door. The entire room was now an icy blue.

"No Elsa.." he banged on the door "I will not let you do this to yourself! We can figure this out-"

"No Jack we cant! " I was now standing facing the door.

"Yes we can Elsa, if you would just let me in I know that I can help." His tone was softer now. I heard a light clunk, that was most likely his head oon the door.

"No Jack there isn't anything that you or anyone can do! " the ice one again started to get darker.

"Yes there is, if you would only let me in! " He banged the door with, what I think was his staff because as soon as he did all of the ice shattered onto the floor. Even the door came off.

I created an ice wall to stop the blast from hitting me. I could see him starting to walk towards me.

Ice spikes started to form from the ground almost attacking him. Meanwhile I started to create an ice dome around me. I could hear him getting closer, my head was now in between my legs.