Chapter 5~Frozen~

~*Elsa*~

I couldn't sleep, I was tossing and turning with worry. What scared me most was that letter. It wasn't from Anna, or the council. Or even Hans would of been better. No it was from someone who sent chills down my spine.

The letter was not on the ground, frozen solid. I had gained a little control over the ice. And I might of accidentally frozen the floor and my door to. I still need a lot of help.

I got up from my bed and started to look for my gloves. I felt my heart speed up, I couldn't find them. I looked threw my closet, and in all of my posstions.

I looked around me, ice was forming all around me. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. The ice started to come towards me.

It crawled up both of my legs, slowly. It crawled io to my waist and up to my torso. It covered my arms and I could feel it crawl up my neck. I felt cold.

I ran over to my mirror, I saw the ice creap up my face. It covered my entire face. I didn't look like how Anna did, you couldn't see any details. My eyes were glazed over.

I suddenly couldn't control my body, I turned around and saw Anna. She was running towards me, she had a bundle in her arms. Her new baby, along with Kristoph the twins Sfhen and Olaf.

I tried to yell at them to run away, but I couldn't move my lips. My hand went up shooting spikes at them. Once pierced Anna and her new born. Blood ran down the spike. Kristoph looked devistated. He then started to back away.

They started to run and my body started to run after them. I couldn't stop myself, I had killed all of them.

~*~

I shot up out of bed, I felt sweat poor down my face.I also felt tears. My breath was off from crying. I looked down at my hands, the gloves were gone.

I rushed out of my room and down the hallway. Being fearful of the ice that fallowed me on the ground. Spreading onto the walls.

I stopped at Jacks door. I pounded and pounded on it. I could hear him slowly walking to the door. The ice then started to spike around me.

Jack then opened the door. Once he saw me his eyes went big. His staff was suddenly in his hands. With one stomp of his staff the ice stopped and disappeared.

He then grabbed my hands, inveliping them in his "Elsa, why don't you have your gloves on?"

I swollowed whatever was in my mouth "Th-th-there g-gone Jack. All of th-them."

His eyes softened "We'll find them, don't worry."

"Wh-what are w-we going t-to do f-for now." Tears were still pouring den my cheeks.

His hand leg go of mine and started to whipe away my tears. "I can control your ice, so for tonight we will be sharing a bed."

Before I could say anything I wand carried onto a bed.

"J-jack! "

He ignored me and laid down beside me. He pulled his dark blue covers over us. The light was then turned off.

I scooted away from him as far as possible, but every time I did he braught me back to his chest. All i could do was sigh, this was going to be a very long night.

*Third person limited ~Elsa~*

Elsa looked at Jack. Even though she was grateful for him saving her but she didn't know if she could trust him.

She wasn't scares of him, she was more scared of herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter, it was just a filler. So plz tell me what you think.

Remember.......

VOTE AND COMMENT