Memories Returned

??? POV

I was walking around the beach area and I sat down near the cliff that caught my attention, I wanted to end my life for my family left me alone in that car accident last month. My friends they don't want to be with me since I don't act like them or have interest in the same thing as they do.

I jumped off the cliff and dived in the water, I saw something shiny at the bottom of the ocean. I went back up to the surface thinking that it's just my imagination, but something tells me that I need to get it.

I took a deep breath and I swam back down to grab the shiny object. When I grabbed it an arm came out of the sand, after that small parts were attached to the thing as well. I was freak out but than I see that it had the look like me.

I grabbed the whole thing up the water and brought it to land with me. It was a broken robot that looks very sad. Who would leave this robot here.. It's strange.. I quickly carried the robot to my car while people were staring at me in a weird way.

When I drove home I kept looking at the robot and continued to drive to my house. When I arrived I noticed that the robot looked the broken to fix. I sighed and tried to fix it, I found a button on her hand and pressed it.

Suddenly the robot began to fix itself and the rust was going away turning into a human like color!!!

After it finished transforming the eyes that were closed opened. I panicked as the robot looked at me. She smiled "I see that someone is caring enough to try and fix me." I hesitantly asked her, "What are you?"

She then looked at me with her sad eyes, I am a robot Neko, and I have a mind of my own.

She looked away from me and asked me, "Why did you save me?" She slightly turned her head to face me, and I clearly told her that she reminded me of myself. Also I don't want people to feel like me.

She told me, "I did that to myself because I've made mistakes." I questioned her what the mistake was and she said "Falling in love with a human."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who ever is reading this should know that I decided to write a second part to my story, I know this isn't very popular but I wanted her to have a good and happy ending!! So I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I will writing it ^.^

TeemoxD up up and away!!