Im a Ten Year Old

Suky's POV~~~

Yay!! I'm back at school in cute informs and I'm a body guard!

I shall do my best to protect this little boy!!

The little boy stared at me for a moment "Oh I forgot! my name is Roy!" I smiled at him "My name is Suky, nice to meet you Roy.

We walked to school, he was happy to have me by his side. As we went in the school gates, people stared at me. I then looked at one girl who I heard say "OMG! like! do you guys see that girl! What! a! weirdo!" I turned my head to her, I then walk my way up to her "Umm would you mind saying that again? but in my face?" as I said those words my eyes turned crimson red. the girl looked at me, okay!! I'm not scared of you!! " I was about to swing, but I ran to Roy!

I then was able to stop a swing that was going to hit him in the face.

Everyone looked at me with amazement.

I moved my hair out of my face with my other hand, and tilted my head to the side. "Who do you think you're swinging at??"

The boy looked at me, "Do you know who I am!! I'm the nephew of one of the greatest most richest person Ali-"

I stopped him from finishing his speech. "I didn't ask who you are, I asked do you know who you're swinging at??" He moved his fist from my hand, and when he did his hand was red. I looked at Roy, "Come on Roy it's pretty boring outside, lets go inside."

We walked to the classroom, and Roy said "well this is my class your class is this room here." I looked at the door number, room 3a, that's interesting.

As I made sure that Roy was safe to enter the room and sit down safely, I walked to my classroom. "See you later Roy, and click this button to signal me. he nodded his head, and I walked out the door closing it.

I then opened the 3a door, wondering what classroom it would be.

And when I opened the door, kid looked up at me, shocked that I was in there class, but mostly the boy who I sat next to.

He looked at me as I sat next to him, and I looked at him. "oh you're that boy who threw a fist at my brother. He looked at me, "You bastard! no one!! and I mean no one has ever done that before!" I looked outside "Well then I should be amazed that I blocked your punch, but I'm not because that was one of the weakest punches I ever caught.

He pouted "Hey!! why so rude to me!"

I sighed "Because you're annoying, and you are a pain: you're like a fly that keeps bothering me until I get a fly swatter, and kill you. Just that I can't kill you, so you're just annoying. He then got up from his sit, "I'll show you annoying!!" He took a swing at me, he didn't miss he hit me in the cheek. The teacher yelled at him "Hitoru Taka! How dare you hit a lady! please go to the office and take Suky with you.

He looked my way and carried me

When we got to the office I saw someone who I wouldn't want to see ever.. not even in a million years..

Ren saw me on his nephews back, and dropped his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone ^_^

I loved writing this chapter I found it exciting!

Well Umm..

See you guys next time when I update my stories ^.~

Like, vote, comment, or!!! do whatever you guys want.

Thanks you reading love you guys lots!

I love the support I'm getting from people.

TeemoxD up up and away! ;)