I'm not human

Suky's POV

It's been a few months that I've been living with the wolves, they are such beautiful animals. As I was hunting with my pack, a walked up to us. He looked at us in the eyes and cried..

"Hey wolves I know that you guys might not understand me.. But I lost someone I really loved.. She was the one for me.. Yet I let her go again.. I lost her once when she lost her memories.. And lost her when she ran away from me.. Yet she came back to me with open arms.. I then was stupid enough to lock her up in my attic.. And she got away.. And this time for sure she's not coming back.."

I realize he was talking about me.. I then walked away, making the other wolves follow me. I looked back and saw Ren's eyes as shocked as possible, he looked straight into my eyes..

I looked away trying to not make contact, well does he recognize me?!?!"

He was walking up to me "you're a beautiful wolf aren't you??" He hugged me making the wolves growl. He backed up a bit so they don't eat him. He looked at me, and I felt his lips on mine!! I growled at him!! And then was nearly the same height as him.. He looked at me "Suky!! I found you!!"

I looked at him "How?!? How did you know it was me?!?" He chuckled "it was your eyes that made me find you, you looked into my eyes."

He then carried me like a kidnapper!!

"HEY LET ME GO!!" He had a serious voice now "No! You smell! You need a bath!!" I moved and struggled!! "Noo I can't believe you kissed a Wolf!! What if that wasn't me!! And was a real wolf?!?" He smiled "then who would have seen it?? I was alone."

He got to the house and the maids welcomed me and him, he then made the maids clean me making sure that I wasn't dirty. I then got out of the horrible nightmare.

I laid on bed.. I miss a bed!! It's been forever!! I hugged the pillows, and then something cold and wet was hugging me!! I turned around to see that Ren was hugging me!! And he just came out of the showers! "Hey! You are soaking wet! And you are making my bed feel like a pool!" I kicked him off of the bed until, -Twitch..Twitch-

My eyes they were becoming blurry. I then moved my hands, they were then moving like robots!! Ren then looked at me, "Suky?!?! What's wrong?!?" He called the doctors.

Ren's POV

I called the doctor, something was wrong with Suky. She was acting so weird. The doctor came, he then told me to leave the room. I then left him alone to spectate Suky. I hope your safe Suky. You better not leave me!! I finally found you!

-15 mins later..-

The doctor came to me "I have some terrible news for you.." I looked at him with the most worried face ever. He then yelled at me "I CAN'T HELP SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HUMAN! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO FIX A ROBOT! TELL A MECHANIC!!" He then cleared his throat "Sorry about that, but that's all I can do. Call a mechanic, they help more than a doctor."

My face was horrified, I then ran up to Suky. "Nooo!! Suky!! You can't leave me.. I startled crying.. You were a robot the whole time.. I thought you were a person who had real feeling for me.. I wasted my whole life on you!!"

I then threw this thing in my attic. I guess you were meant to be in here.

I'll start a life without you, you were nothing but a robot.. I can't believe I fell in so much love with a robot.

I'm such a fool.. I fell in love with a robot.. A robot..

I laughed at myself "Wow!!" I ran downstairs "Hi everyone!! I'm a single man!! I fell in love with a robot!! I know! Silly!! Silly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading :D!!

I hope you guys liked it :)

I know kinda weird story now O.O

But Yeah!! What ever came in my head I used!! xP

Well see you guys around!!

TeemoxD Up Up and Away!!!