Not a fool..

School~~~

Suky POV~~~

Today is my first day of school!!

I'm so happy xD the uniforms are so cute!!

I wonder what happened to Ren?? I was suppose to see him at the front gates? Oh will >.< Off to class!! ^___^

After School~~~

I didn't see Ren all day today -___- MAN!! Did he not go to school or something!!

-Hides behind a wall-

Ren's friend: So Ren do you like Suky??

Ren: EWWWW!! Why would I 0___0 she's SOO! EWWW!!

Ren's friend : I know right it's weird that she had kitty ears!! Haha! I bet her mom and dad are cats!

Ren: Yea I bet!

-Thinking- EEEK A SPIDER ON THE WALL!! I jumped out of hiding.. Ren and his friend looked at me.. "Umm I wasn't ease dropping -3-' " Ren's friend looked at me "Sureee you didn't -.-!!" Ren looked at me and looked away.. Whispering "Suree..."

I knew his friend heard him.. They walked away...

I pouted "so since he really meant it.. I guess he doesn't want to to live with him!! I shall move out!!" I ran home and packed up my stuff. And when I got to the door, Ren was there.. He stared at me in a confused way.. "Suky were are you going??" He pouted "DON'T TRY AND ACT ANCIENT! YOU ARE SOO MEAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I- I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU!! YOU ARE SUCK A JERK!!" -Thinking- Damn it I stuttered.. I closed the door "BYE BYE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" He pulled me against the wall and was holding my head to face him "What's wrong with you!!" I looked down.. "I heard you talking bad about me.." His eyes widened he looked so shocked "Suky.. I didn't mean those things.." "Sureee!! Remember that!! Sureee!"

Next thing I felt a sting in my face.. He looked at me.. "Unpack you're stuff and stay in your room!" I pushed him out of the way! I ran into my room and before I closed the door I yelled out "BAKA REN!!! " I closed it fast and locked it.. I went into my bathroom to see that Ren's hand prints was on my cheek.. I slowly went to my bed with my knees on the ground, and hands on the bed wiping my tears.. I cried and cried for I don't know how long..

-knock knock- I looked at the door smelling Ren's scent... "Suky.. Open the door.. I want to talk to you.." I put my head against the door "G-go Aw-away.. I don't want to see you right now nor ever!" It was quiet.. "Suky if you don't open the door I'm going to break it!" I got up and opened the door "Wha-!" He hugged me "Suky!!" I can feel tears on my shoulder.. "Suky.. I'm soo sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you!! I just don't know what to say to my friend.."

"Oh that's all the sorry you wanted to say.. Will then.. Good night! I'll be sleeping now!!" I pushed him off of me, and closed the door on him! "I'm someone who can hold the grudge BAKA!! I DON'T FORGIVE JUST LIKE THAT!!" I whispered "I'm not a fool.. A toy.. Or a backup..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will :) I hope you like this chapter!

I'll write some more when ever I feel like it ^_^!