Meow~~

I look to see that there was no lock on the door!!! I felt like running..

I was making a plan of how I could escape the house!! I thought and made a dumb decision, I opened the door and ran out the door!! I was running fast trying not to trip!! But it didn't matter I didn't know how to get out of such a big house!! Or should I say mansion.

I went into bedrooms and bathrooms until I found a room that said "NO ONE ALOUD KEEP OUT!!"

I didn't care so I opened the door which signaled Ren to know where I was, he ran to me he didn't want me to see what was in there!!

I walked in there slowly and didn't know there were traps. As I slowly walked I stepped on a trigger that made a net catch me!! "Ahh let me goooo!!" I was stuck for sure...

I looked to see that a maid or something came out and dragged me out of the room! "Hey excuse me!! I need to get out!! May you let me go please!" She glared at me "You don't fit with my Master... I loved him first so you can't have him!!!" I jumped a little "okay you can have him but just let me go!!"

The weird girl took me to the kitchen and pulled out a knife!! "Hey Ummm what are you doing with that!!!" She smiled more evilly "I need a sample of your skin.. And DNA I want to have skin and hair like you!!" She taped my mouth "this won't hurt I promise" she cut my cheek and put the blood on the napkin, and she licked my cheek "wow you taste soo good.." I flinched and then someone went in the kitchen..

Ren was at the door starring at me as my arms and legs were tied up. "Who did this to you!!" I looked at the girl and she said "Umm.. Bye Bye!!" And she ran away and got away.. He didn't go after her .___.

He untied me and carried me princess way >///< "hey Baka why did you run away..." I blushed and turned my head "their was no lock on the door.." He face palmed his face "that's It!!!" I pouted "Yes that's it!!" He chuckled "whatever.." He then cleaned my cheek.. He looked away then asked me "can I lick you??" I blushed and tried to turn my head "Why?!?!" He pulled me close "because someone got to lick you before I could!! And she said you tasted good.." I looked deep into his eyes.. "No you can't!!" He pouted like a little kid "B-but she L-licked y-y-you.."

I stuck out my tongue "Soo!!!" He saw the opening and kissed me!!!" He pushed me down against the bed and held my hands!! I closed my eyes shut for a while.. And when I opened them, he made his tongue through my mouth.. I flinched and started to move with a little more power!! But he was to strong.. He then released me and he took breaths.. He looked at me and locked me on the bed again "Okay Suky.. I'm going to lick you now!!" I moved more trying to break free!! "Noo Ren not yet!!" He looked at me, I had watery eyes "fine!!"he Kissed my cheek and put a band aid on it "just take better care of yourself..

I don't want you to hurt yourself no more!!" I smiled "HAIIII!!" (Means "Okay")