A helping hand

Suky's POV~

After telling the boy who saved me that I fell in love with a human, he calmly stared at the ground and says that "Everyone deserves to fall in love and to be happy!!" I smiled and said, "Aren't you suppose to be happy too? You did say I resembled you did you not?"

The boy scratched his head nervously and saying that he was going to end his life, but he found me. He said " When I saw your arm and pulled you out of the water it reminded me of how I would be if I sunk down and no one would have known it was me. At that moment I knew that I didn't want to die anymore."

After saying those words to be he looked at me and said "My name is Junshu but you can just call me Jun like what everyone else calls me." I nervously looked at him and said, "Jun why did you want to jump off that cliff?" He didn't want to answer the question since he got up and said that he was going to get tea for us to drink.

He came back a few minutes later with 2 cups of hot tea and a plate of cookies. "Hey Jun, how old are you?" He turned his head towards the TV turning it on and said that he was 22. He said that he's in college and lives alone. I asked him to switch a button on my back and to change the number to 22.

He was confused but did what he was told and my body transformed into a 22 year old. His eyes widened and he covered his eyes "Ahhhhh your clothes shrunk!!!!"

I blushed as I noticed that my clothes are gone and I have these squishy things in front of me. I quickly covered myself and apologized to him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to change this fast !" He took off his shirt and gave it to me to wear. He threw it near me and I crawled to grab it and put it on. He told me stay put while he went to grab some clothes.

He came back with girl shorts and girl panties and a bra. I was shocked and asked "WHY DO YOU HAVE GIRL CLOTHES IN YOUR HOUSEEE!!!!"

He tried to calm me down " Relax!! It was my sisters clothes before she passed away! I just grabbed it and hoped it fit you since she was my twin and we are the same age..."

I sat and and apologized for my actions and went to put on my clothes, he sighed and said "Come on it's time to open my shop."

I looked at him " Open what shop?" He smiled and said "I am the owner of a restaurant, it was my dad's... and he gave it to me. Anyways it's time to open and you got yourself a job."

I blinked and said "A job? Me I get to work in a restaurant!! Do you have good food?? Like fried rice??"

He smiled and said "I make the most amazing fried rice ever! Just you wait and see!" I smiled and my tummy growled. We both laughed and went downstairs to the restaurant.

"Wow this place is like a ramen shop! It's so clean and very welcoming!" He blushed and smiled, "Well yeah I own it and my friends..." he stopped smiling and went to prep his food.

I put on an apron and said to him "Let me give you a helping hand!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone! I am alive!! Sorry no updates in a long long time! I'll try to update when I can since I am a college student now!
Let me know if you guys love it so far and I'll see you guys next time!

TeemoxD Up Up and Away!!!