Chapter 18

"¿Uh?"Maki raises an eyebrow at what she just heard.

"Sujiko~"

Panda laughs mischievously but doesn't say anything. Hmp, he's probably thinking something perverted...

"No, Y/n!" Nobara and Yuji exclaim in unison with teary eyes, running towards me and attacking me with a tight hug. "Don't go!"

I can't help but laugh tenderly.

"Tsk" Megumi clicks his tongue and crosses his arms. "It's not a big deal, Y/n-san will come every day anyway." I nod. I didn't tell them I'm leaving with Satoru... I don't know how they'll react if they find out I'm moving in with him.

I don't want comments about it, uhuhu~ I feel very embarrassed, although I think I've been too obvious about my feelings for Satoru.

"Megumi is right" I say, "you won't even notice the difference."

"Heh" Satoru arrives and I hear his laughter behind me. His big hands rest on my shoulders, causing the guys to let go of me and turn their attention to him.

I guess Satoru wants to prevent Sukuna from taking control, but he doesn't look worried at all. He doesn't have to.

"Gojo-sensei!" Yuji exclaims, raising a hand. "I have a question!"

"Go ahead, Yuji-kun!" he responds while staying by my side, his hand goes to my waist.

"Did Y/n know she's moving?" the albino nods. "Is Y/n-san going with you?"Aw~ this kid is so cute. Wait, where did that idea come from?

"Tell us, Gojo-sensei!" Nobara exclaims, almost fuming. "Who's going to cook for us now?" all the smoke dissipates and instead, Nobara with dramatically teary eyes remains.

Ugh, it's because I cook for them. A drop of sweat from embarrassment forms on my forehead.

"Don't worry, Nobara" I say, "the only thing that will change is where I live. Everything else will remain the same."

"Then why don't you stay?" Nobara insists. "Oi, is it because of the perverted idiot Sukuna?"

Pfft.

"Oi, Sukuna!" She exclaims taking a few steps towards Yuji and pointing at him threateningly, the pink-haired boy backs away uneasily. As much as I want to laugh, I have to prevent a disaster, so I stop her by taking her shoulders. -
"Come on, you perverted idiot!" the honey-haired girl exclaims "It's all your fault, Yuji! Didn't we agree that you had to stay away from Y/n?"

The pink-haired one seems speechless as he murmurs one thing after another under his breath. Megumi raises an eyebrow at the scene and simply shakes his head.

"Nobara~ it's not Yuji's fault" I say and Satoru laughs at what just happened.

Technically, it's Sukuna's fault. Most likely, and it was the conclusion Satoru and I came to, that due to Sukuna's presence, my nightmares happen. Therefore, a solution must be for me to stay away from Sukuna's presence when sleeping.

"So what's the deal?" Nobara turns to me.

Seeing her calm, I let go of her shoulders.

"Hu Hu Hu" Panda laughs, "why don't you tell them?~" Maki clicks her tongue at the panda's words.

"What?" it's Yuji "Tell us what?"

My brow furrows. What is this guy talking about?

"Come on, Satoru~ Y/n~ "Panda says. Satoru laughs quietly beside me. What's going on?

Oh, he's not saying what I think he's saying, is he?

"That Gojo-sensei insisted on staying with Y/n-san until she wakes up." Megumi interrupts with an annoyed gesture, as if he doesn't want to continue the topic.