Epilogue

Three years later

"Y/n my dear, don't carry that... I'll take care of it~" Satoru rushes to take the plates with snacks from my hands.

Shouts and laughter can be heard from the living room and dining room.

"Yuji!" he calls "I need a hand!"

I laugh.

"Satoru~ don't exaggerate, they're just a couple of plates and they weigh nothing " I say with a smile, he pouts and leans in to give me a kiss.

"Uh uh" he shakes his head before a scream from the redhead and another smaller laugh are heard closer. "Hmm?"

"Uchi onii-chan! Faster!" a small voice shouts. Satoru and I turn around to find Yuji crawling on the floor, with him on his back.

"Teru!" I exclaim, Satoru laughs and shakes his head slightly "Get off of Yuji!"

"Let him have fun, darling~" Satoru tells me, I shake my head.

"Yuji~" I facepalm myself "you know what? Let him be, because with Satoru it's worse."

"Mommy~" he raises his arms to me with a cute pout. "Carry me."

"Yuji, can you take the remaining plates?" Satoru asks when Yuji stands up and lifts my baby to put him in my arms.

The pink-haired man nods with a short laugh and takes another pair of plates from the kitchen. Satoru starts walking to the living room and I follow him with our baby in my arms.

Teru is our first baby, he's 3 years old and he's a small and tender copy of Satoru, his hair is as white as snow and his eyes are a beautiful sky blue. He resembles his father when he was a child, he loves to play, sweets, and he's so curious.

He holds onto my side as I carry him. Satoru puts the snacks on the table and turns to us.

"Let's go, champ, come with dad" he calls and extends his hands to him. Teru shakes his head and hides his face in my neck. I laugh and leave a kiss on his hair.

"Go with daddy, love."

"Let's go Teru~" Satoru asks him before taking him slowly "remember that mommy can't carry you much now because of your siblings"

"Yee~" he pouts, letting himself be carried by Satoru. The albino gives him a kiss and jokingly asks him not to get mad.

I slowly move away trying to find where to sit. Megumi approaches me with Nobara quickly.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" he asks hurriedly and helps me sit on one of the sofas we have in the living room.

"Remember it's not good to carry weight, you're already eight months pregnant" Nobara says worriedly.

"That's right, guys, tell her" Satoru says sitting with us and I can't help but laugh shortly.

"It's all right~" I comment "I'm just a little tired and I really don't mind carrying my boy."

"Gumi onii-chan" Teru calls the black-haired one, his little arms extended to Megumi, who wastes no time in taking him from Satoru's arms and sitting him on his lap.

"But Y/n" Megumi squints as if I had said something absurd. Teru grabs the black-haired one's index fingers with his small hands in the process, "you're having twins."

I sigh and have no choice but to agree with them. Yuji enters with the plates and Panda doesn't take long to go to the table with Toge. The pink-haired man looks for his place next to the little blonde with green eyes, Hana.