If It's Over.

Why won't he talk to me? We've had disagreements, fallouts, difference of opinions, all of that. But something about this particular fall out felt much different than the others. He never took the time to get to understand me, and the way how certain situations between us made me feel. Feeling succumbed in his own distant shadow, I reached out to him, but the effort to communicate was never reciprocated. Why won't he speak to me? He always told me he loved me, but when it came time for love, his would always seem to run out. If it's truly over this time I know in my heart I put up the bravest fight, even if I wasn't in my right to do so. I often spent time dreaming of the days we'd get to spend together. What we'd do. Where we'd go. Sensing the abandoning shade reaching further towards me, I knew things were coming to an end I tried so hard to prevent. But an evil's wretched presence threw splattered paint on my beautiful canvas. My vision of us was ruined. Our beautiful painting was no more. The sad, desolate presence started taking everything in its path. His ability to make his own choices, his freedom of expression & speech, and the thing it knew I cherished the most; his love for me. I started to slowly see the first man I loved get swept up in the witch's deathly fingers. He slowly turned his love for me into hatred in front of my very eyes. A hatred I couldn't quite grasp where it stemmed. I slowly gave in to the witch's demand and left him be. In my eyes there was nothing else I could do. I closed the book at the last chapter. I guess it's really over this time.