Chapter 2

(Nikas POV)

I was just relaxing in this bar with the team and we are all waiting for Paige to show up and me and KK are just on live.

I read a few comments and Paige gets here and next to her is her sister and Im not going to lie she was very pretty you could tell the way her eyes glowed a little because of the club lights.

"This is my sister Hailey shes going to try to join the team tommorow." Paige says.

"Nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand.

Its been a few hours and the whole team is just chatting and Hailey went up to grab a drink and i decided to follow behind her just so she could be safe. 

While Paige is already drunk because Paige is a light wieght and everyone knows it and she was just Paige was just chatting with the team. 

So I thought i could get to know Hailey better.

I see Hailey at the bar and shes ordering her drink and waiting for it which will take a while.

She didnt notice I was following her so I decide to approch her.

"Hey." She says.

I could tell she was a little shy but i was determined to break the ice.

"Hi." I say.

"Your Nika right." She says.

"Yeah." I say.

"I heard your going to try and get on the team." I say sitting down on the barstool.

"Yeah I was going to be at Iowa and do some college work there in general but I also love basketball more than anything so i decided to go to uconn." She says.

"Where are you from." She asks as she gets her drink taking a sip.

"Im from Croatia its a long story but now im here" I say.

I could tell we were getting along pretty quick but I love talking to Hailey everytime she talks about something she loves her eyes light up.

"Come on Hailey I bet Paige is wasted." I say picking up my drink and she picks up hers and i place some money on the table for the bartender.

I walk back to all the teammates and Paige ordered more shots great.

"Paige I dont think consuming more alchohol is good right now remember what happened when Ice went live and you and Azzi were kissing you both got caught so let me bring you to your dorm." I say.