Chapter 4

(Haileys Pov)

Today me and paige have practice. 

Yesterday was fine I acutally started feeling more comfortable with the team when paige introduced me.

I rub my eyes because of the light and im in paiges bed because we fell asleep watching a movie and paige is out like a light.

I nudge paiges shoulder waking her up.

"Paige come on we have practice." I say already ready for the day.

"Ten more minutes." she huffs pulling the blanket over her head blocking the sun.

"Nope not on my watch." I say pulling the blanket off of her.

"Your mean." Paige says.

I quickly make me and Paige breakfast and I took a quick shower after and got dressed.

"Im ready its time to go." I say.

"Jeez someones excited." Paige says as me and her both exit the dorm.

"Im just happy i get to play." I say.

"Oh i know why your happy." She says in a wierd tone.

"You and Nika were getting along really well yesterday." She says.

"Oh shut up I was just making a friend." I say as we are almost at the court after all this walking.

I dont know why Paige keeps bringing up about something more between me and Nikas new friendship.

I didnt even like her like that but yet again Paige is always trying to set me up with someone new.

I mean I guess she ways a little pretty but I dont like her like that shes my teammate.