Chapter 13

(Nikas POV)

KK came over to Paiges and Haileys dorm so did some of the team KK started the live and everytime we go live we get thousands of Tiktok gifts sent to us for no reason.

We already got 100 roses.

"Thank you for the roses." KK says teasingly like that on girl on tiktok that the whole team has seen over a thousand times.

(iykyk)

Someone sent us another crown.

"oo feeling like a queen" I say teasingly and we all burst into laughter.

(again iykyk from aubreys live)

I put my arm around Haileys waist and I dont really care about the public noticing because I can just block them out.

After a few hours the live is still going and I think that I should head out to pick the necklace to ask Hailey out tommorow.

I gently let go of her waist and move out of frame and she follows and none of the team notices they are too engrossed in the live.

"Where are you going." She whispered.

"Im just going out to buy something." I say gently.

"Will you stay tonight?" She says.

"I will if you let me go out and buy something its a suprise for tommorow." I say trying to convince her.

She sighs and pouts.

I carress her face gently.

"How about this you stay here with the rest of the team and ill go out buy the suprise for tommorow. Ill pick up some snacks then me and you will go in your room and have a movie night deal?" I ask.

"Deal" She says smiling up at me.