Chapter 18

(Haileys POV)

The game started and everything was going pretty well I was able to hit a few threes.

I played as best as I could but I was pretty tired from the plane other than that it was okay Paige and Nika passed me the ball for some assists and I got it in.

The game ended when we won it was 90-63.

I ran to Nika and she hugged me then let go we shook hands with the other team and eventually, she introduced me to her sister.

"Hey," I say to Hana with Nika's arm around my waist.

"You the girl Nika dosent stop texting me about huh?"  Hana says.

Nika rolls her eyes.

"Always exposing me!" Nika says with her Croatian accent.

"It's not exposing if it's the truth," Hana says playfully

"She talks about me?" I ask.

"All the time," Hana says.

Nika gives a little tap behind my back and lets her hand slide off my waist.

"Wheres mom and dad?" Nika asks.

"Thier on their way down to the court," Hana says.

Sure enough, Nikas parents are there and they hug me.

"This is my girl," Nika says proudly.

"Nice to meet you." Nikas mom says.

Nikas dad says the same thing.

"Well, first we have to go change but I'll see you guys at home right?" Nika says.

"Absolutely." Nikas dad says.

We make our way to the locker room and chat with the team for a while then me and Nika pack up our stuff to get changed in the hotel room to take a quick shower.

"Hey, I love you!" Paige says loudly.

"Love you too P!" I say back laughing.

We made it to our room and Nika kissed my forehead.

"Here let me help you," Nika says picking up the bag from my hands to place it on the bed.

Nika can tell im exhausted in the shower as we are showering together and we both get dressed and just cuddle in bed for a moment.

Nika plays with my hair.

"I'll get you a coffee then we can head to my parent's house?" Nika asks.

"That sounds perfect," I reply.