Chapter 10

(Haileys POV)

After the kiss we finally pulled apart and I look up at her and she meets my eyes and I lean my forhead against Nikas.

"Come on want to head back to the group?" Nika asks.

I nod.

Nika wraps her arm around my waist as we walk back and shes watching my every step making sure im okay and eventually we made it to Paige. Paige shoots a knowing look at Nika.

Nika keeps her arm around my waist the whole time and Paige didnt want to go in the water cause its too cold.

"What happened over there?" Paige asks.

"Nothing." I playfully say.

"Really cause your blushing." Paige teases.

I look up at Nika.

"Well we kissed." I say happily.

Paige grins she has always been  happy that if im happy all she ever wanted for me is to be happy.

"Whats going on with you and Azzi." Nika asks.

"I have no clue what your talking about Nika." Paige says.

"Really no clue at all?" Nika says.

After a while hanging out I knew that I Belonged to Nika even if she didnt fully ask me out yet.

"Want to head out Ljubavi moja?" Nika asks.

"What does that last part mean?" I ask.

"It means "My love" in Croatian." Nika says.

"Are we going to go in my dorm?" I ask.

"Yeah." Nika says.

"Okay but first i want to go in the water for a bit." I say.

I drag her to the edge of the beach.

"Im not going in there with you its too cold." Nika says.

I take off my uconn shirt cause I had my bathing suit underneath.

I put my shirt on the shore where the towels were.

Nika hates swimming but I could tell she was admiring me from afar as I went into the water.

"Come in its not that cold." I say.

"Your a bad liar." Nika says.

I walk back out of the water and run to Nika holding my arms out for a hug and she cant a resist a hug so she hugs me and she huffs as water is all over her shirt.

I pick up my towel and shirt and I wrap my towel around me as Nika holds my shirt and she puts her arm around my waist.

"Okay im ready to go to my dorm." I say.

"Alright." Nika says.

She leads me to her car and this is the most fun I had for a while.

I get in the passenger seat and she drives away and she can tell im shivering and she has one of her towles that she would normally use to wipe sweat away after games. 

She grabs it off the dash board and hands it to you and it was clean since she didnt use it yet and I smile.

"Are we dating." I ask.

"Yes you cant see no one else but i still have to ask you out properly." Nika says.

"Im good with that." I say.

!!Author Speaks!!

I just wanted to say thank you all for all the reads and votes its crazy how i made this book a few days ago and it already is almost about to hit 1000 reads i love you all!!