Chapter 14

(Nikas POV)

I went out and found a perfect necklace for hailey I got one for myself with the letter H and I got her one with the letter N so we can wear eachothers initials.

I got all of her favorite snacks and I come back and see the team is still live but Hailey greets me at the door.

"Hi." I say giving her a small smile.

"Hi." She says back smiling ear to ear.

I carress her face for a few minutes when the team isint looking and I take in and appreciate her beauty.

She playfully takes my hand off of her face because shes heading back to the live.

It was eleven when I left now Its midnight and I knew me and her would cuddle up and watch movies in a hour or two.

After a while the team left even Paige did to head out with Azzi. 

Me and Hailey had alot of fun but Haileys social battery dies down real fast.

"Cuddles." she whispers.

"Wanna watch a movie now." I say softly looking into her beautiful eyes.

I can tell shes drained so I pick her up Bridal style and carry her to her room and place her in bed I get in bed next to her.

She cuddles up to me as I scroll to see what to watch.

I look down and shes toying with my cross necklace.

"Your cute." I say teasing her.

"Im not!" She says playfully.

"Come on look at how short you are!" I say.

She hits my bicep playfully.