Chapter 11

(Nikas POV)

Ever since the beach day these fews days have been the best days ever. 

Me and Hailey only told Paige that we kissed which is fine cause I didnt ask Hailey offically to be my girlfriend yet which is what im trying to figure out. 

Yesterday we went on a little date since we were both free.

I knew I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend before the game against me and my sister. 

Which would be happening in a few weeks in Croatia so i would have to ask her tommorow to be my girlfriend and I need to know what to do to make it special so im asking Paige.

So im walking to paiges dorm and I knock on the door and Hailey answers it.

"Hi." I say admiring her in my hoodie I gave her yesterday cause she was cold.

"What are you doing here." She asks.

"I need to talk to Paige is she here." I ask.

"Yeah." She says opening the door fully so I can walk in.

I lean down just a little to kiss her cheek cause shes really short. 

Shes so short yet shes somehow really good at basketball shes 5'6 and im 5'11.

"Im going to talk to your sister okay." I say letting her know.

"okay." she says.

I give her a forhead kiss then walk down the little hallway to Paiges room.

The door was open already so I just walked in and Paige was on her phone.

"Hey Nika." Paige says.

"Hey what does your sister really love I want to ask her out but make it super special." I say

Paige laughs and sets her phone down.

"She loves puppies." Paige says.

"Im not getting her a dog. I need to ask her out before the next game so my family can know shes my girlfriend." I say.

"She likes necklaces." Paige says.

"Thats perfect." I say.

"Anyways I just invited the team over cause KK wants to do a live" Paige says.

"Ill just stay here then." I say about to leave the room.

"Also Muhl if you hurt my sister your going to deal with me." Paige says.

I stop Ive never heard Paige talk that protectively over anyone.

"I would never." I say walking out of the hallway to the living room area.