Chapter 1

(Haileys POV)

I dont really know why decided to choose Uconn over Iowa but I did and theres no going back and Im sharing a dorm with my sister just great.

Me and Paige get along pretty well ever since we gotten older she just loves to tease Me and sometimes it gets on my nerves. Especially since shes taller and older.

"Paige you really are doing horrible without me." I quip looking around at the messy room.

"Shut up." She says.

After a while of organizing the room so my stuff is all unpacked me and Paige just talk.

"Are you going to join the team." She asks.

"Well thats kind of why Im here" I say.

"You know if you went to Iowa we could have played eachother but you were probably too scared cause I would win." She says with a grin.

"Really?" I ask with a hint of sarcasm.

"Really i mean it." She says nudging my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and look down at my feet.

"When is practice?" I ask

"Tommorow." She says

"But I bet Geno would let you on the team since your a Bueckers." She says standing up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"I was going to hang out with Azzi and the team wanna come with?" She asks.

I was just a little hesitant to meet the team so early and Paige could tell.

"Come on they will love you plus you havent been the same since Caitlin Clark broke your heart." Paige says.

"Fine." I say getting up.