Chapter 9

(Haileys POV)

The date with Nika went really well and we both cant stop talking or keeping our hands off of eachother.

Nikas hand is in mine and her thumb brushes the back of my hand each second and were both just walking along the beach enjoying eachothers presence. The beach was pretty long so we are pretty far from the group but we can still see them.

I sigh contently.

"You okay?" Nika says smiling at me.

"Yeah your just perfect." I say.

She stops walking and carresses my face brushing her thumb across my cheek.

"You more perfect than anything." Nika says.

"But-" Im about to say something till Nika cuts me off.

"Your gorgeous. I love how your eyes light up when you looked at me this morning. I love how hard working you are in basketball. I love passing and shooting with you. I love how you cant make it through a whole movie. I love how stubborn you are. I also love how you take care of Paige when shes drunk." Nika says.

"Nika we only have been hanging out for a few days." I say.

"And I learned all about you in those few days." She says.

"I also love how perfect the sunlight is hitting your face." She says.

Nika leans down a bit and I lean up since shes taller.

I look into her eyes and thier full of trust.

"Can I?" She says.

I nod quickly and our lips both connect.