Intro

All my life I came across so many schools in America and it's so disappointing because of my brother's actions and behaviour because I have to deal with so much and it's getting annoying but this time I really moved to California ,new life ,new city, maybe new place to look at, to discover ,explore and have fun with everyone I miss so much (my friends). I miss my people even though I can say that life by now is good.

Therefore it's been three months. I got new friends. I got Alessia and Emma. We became really good friends as now we are kind of close and we meet each other like every day ,we spend time a lot and we go out. You know,to have fun like we go parties or go do crazy stuff .

As much as I can, I got my own room, my brother (Jack)who is a older than me ,who sometimes is much noisier and always puts me in trouble and I have to take care of him because he's a bit dummy-still have to clean after him and this time I got to go to the same school as him even though I don't really want to, but you know I have to go through all the same thing again.

I am 17 and my brother is 20,we both are  not in the same grade.
It was summer,right before my flight to Korea.

Eventually,Jack has been up to some weird things that I have realised which puts me to question myself,like one time,I was out with my friends shopping.Somehow we got to this cool shop and as we walked along,by than we got at the back of the shop and saw outside some boys doing some shitty things like drugs
I was furious because my brother was there so I left as quick as possible to tell him that would be in trouble.
As I walked fast ,I see him and slapped his rough looking face.

"Stop doing drugs!!"
Jack-Ohh shit..
"You do that again and I'll tell mum"
Jack-🤣You joking! shush man..go home!!

His friends were laughing as one of them came to him and put his hand onto his shoulder and looked at me so careless as if I was nothing just like a silhouett that doesn't exist which that's stupid but his face gave me an impression that he must've been in drugs too, but it was a bit weird because I never seen those guys that he was out with ,though I knew this guy is 19 from my brother . Only once saw Jack with other ones but they were okay but one things straight, I don't like his friends. He's always putting himself in trouble like I always have to help my brother for years because he wants to do drugs or fuck around.