STARFIRE

❝Why'd you kiss me?❞

❝Is that what you call it on this planet?❞

❝Uh...Yes.❞

❝Intersting. On my planet we learn any language through lip-contact❞

Starfire is a young tamarenan, who had to flee her planet due to an alien invasion. Trying to keep her safe, her father figure- Galfore- told her to fly away to a planet that she seemed to find safe. Once landing on the mysterious planet, she lands in a town called Beacon Hills. Not knowing the language, she fins four earthlings in the muffle of an abandoned road and follows the customs of learning their language.

When Stiles saw a red haired, green eyed girl walking towards them, he thought they were about to endure more of the supernatural. And, boy, was he right. After the beautiful alien brought him into a sudden kiss, its explained to them that Starfire is the princess of a planet called Tamaran and was sent away.

So in the midst if dealing with a psychotic blind man and a pack of alphas, will Stiles fall in love with a person from another planet? or will she just be another supernatural creature they help?

teen wolf; season three

note;

faceclaim has been changed from jane levy to kat mcnamara

So I wrote this book when I was 13 and the entire story line and grammer is a complete and utter  mess. If you notice any plot holes or anything of that sort be aware I know about them already. The only reason this book is even still up is because it's the first book i'd ever completed and you can imagine how please and proud i was of myself when it hit 1k votes. So thankyou for reading something that might not be my best work (or anything near it) but still means a great deal to him. 

han x