PART THREE

Starfire gripped Scott tightly by the waist frozen in fear as the zoomed down the road on his green vehicle or as Scott had called it a 'dirt bike'. Starfire didn't really care but she was pretty sure it would be the death of her. Her eyes were closed as she didn't want to look down and see the ground moving underneath her feet. She very much preferred space ships.

"We're here," Scott said looking over at her and chuckling at her.

Starfire leapt off the bike glad to be back on solid ground. Scott stood up looking at the bike proudly. Starfire stood next to him waiting for him to show her around the school. Scott had explained to her what it was and so far she wasn't that impressed. Scott made a choking noise and Starfire looked over concerned. Scott was in fact not choking merely staring at another pair of what Starfire assumed were 'dirt bikes'. She could tell he was jealous and she could see why.

Scott shook his head motioning for her to follow him. Starfire nodded jogging over to him and looking at him thoughtfully. He walked onwards waving at a few people and dodging the others. Starfire looked at them all weirdly. There was so many of them.

"Stiles!" Scott shouted waving towards the tall gangly boy, Starfire had met and kissed the previous night.

"Scott, Starfire," He nodded at them both clapping Scott on the back. He looked like he was worried that she'd kiss him again. Or at least use her powers to explode him. Starfire trailed behind the two boys as they talked. She paid attention at first but eventually she tuned out, the conversion becoming a soft lull in the background. She was brought back into the conversation by Scott telling Stiles that he wanted to ask Derek about the tattoo thing. The comment brought many questions to Starfire.

"Whats a tattoo? Whose Derek? Whats the thing?" She questioned grabbing their hands to stop them from walking away.

"Derek's.... a friend," Stiles said shortly before turning to Scott and pointing to two posters with the image of a boy and a girl on them. Across the top read "MISSING PERSONS," on the one with the girl it said 'Erica Reyes' and the boy's said 'Vernon Boyd'.

"Derek's hands are full." Stiles finished. Starfire looked at the posters thoughtfully. Human's sure didn't take very good care of each other.

"Starfire?" Scott said snapping his fingers in front of her face bringing her out of her daze. "We have English first,"

"English?" Starfire looked at him confused. Scott and Stiles exchanged glances it was going to be a long day.

. . . .

Starfire sat at the desk next to Stiles and behind Scott. On the desk were some books that Stile's had leant her. She looked at him, what the hell was calculus? She picked it up gingerly reading it with a confused expression.

"Wrong class," Stile's said picking the book out of her hands and swapping it with another. Starfire nodded looking down at the new book equally confused. Scott started talking to a girl in front of him and Starfire and Stile's looked up. It was Alison, who was giving Scott a weird face.

"Hi!" Starfire interrupted waving at Alison happily.

Alison laughed waving back, "Hey Star,". Scott motioned to the seat in front of her which she reluctantly took.

"Why did she call me Star?" Starfire whispered to Stile's confused.

"Its a nickname," Stiles replied shaking his head, "Stile's is my nickname,"

"What's your real name?" She looked at him surprised. She'd never heard about nick names before.

"None of your business," Stile's replied smirking at her. Starfire huffed glaring at him.