PART FOUR

"The alpha pack?" Starfire asked ruining the suspense.

"Actually," Stiles asked after several minutes, "She's completely right! What, no, who are they?"

Derek sighed walking over towards and looking at the sign painted on the wall.

"They're all alpha's that used to have packs but they killed them for power,"

"An alpha?" Starfire turned to Stile's expectantly.

"Leader of a pack of werewolves," He said motioning towards Derek. Starfire nodded, it figured that Derek was one.

"They made a pack of there own for more power," Derek finishes.

"How would that work if they are all alpha's" Stile's asked looking confused.

"They have a leader," Derek said glaring at Stiles, "He's called Deucalion,"

Starfire snorted, "If he's the leader that would mean they weren't alphas,"

"You said exactly what I was thinking," Stile's said holding his hand up.

Starfire raised an eyebrow glancing at it then back at him.

"It's a high-five," he said taking her hand and hitting it with his own.

"A high-five..." Starfire frowned looking at it then nodding. She made a mental note of it in her mind. It seemed like something that would come in handy at the future.

Scott, who had been silent during their discussion, finally spoke up, "So the weird animal behaviors, like the deer, Lydia's dog and the birds..."

"Continue Scott, You're not giving us much," Stiles said crossing his arms.

"Well the night I was bitten by an Alpha, a deer was acting weirdly," Scott explained, "Like just that one Alpha had that effect one it," He paused hoping they would catch on. No one did. "Alpha's have an effect on animals so a pack of alpha's means?"

"Trouble?" Stiles asked.

"A lot of alpha's?" Starfire asked.

"A lot of crazy animals," Derek finished

"Correct," Scott nodded obviously glad that someone had caught one. Starfire had a feeling that Stile's had known the answer he'd just wanted to wind up Scott. Starfire still had no clue what was going on but figured now might not be the time.

"The Alpha Pack has Boyd and Erica," Derek sighed walking over to where Isaac he motioned towards the boy, "Him, Peter and I have been looking for them,"

"How's that been going?" Starfire asked.

Derek paused and glared at her, "Well its clearly not going well," The statement caused Starfire to frown. He rolled his eyes turning his back to her and back to the boys. "The thing is I'll need all the help I can get. So that means every werewolf, sarcastic teenager and alien onboard. The Alpha Pack is so powerful and we need everyone if we even want so much go a chance,"

The boys murmured in agreement but Starfire was more reluctant. She'd come to Earth for the sole purpose of her safety and this seemed like the total opposite of what she should do. She chewed her lip her eyes darting between each of the boys. They seemed nice... Well Stiles and Scott did but still there was so much at risk. The boys had turned to her waiting for her response. They had obviously noticed that she hadn't joined in.

"So?" Scott asked, "Will you help us?"

Starfire sighed and against her best judgment nodded. Stile's smiled at her and she smiled broadly back at him. "Just keep in mind that if I die, you will have my whole planet after you." She added as an after thought. They all nodded aware that she wasn't joking. There was a groan and she turned seeing Isaac stir. He groaned again regaining consciousness.

"Where is she?" He asked sound distressed.

"Who?" Derek asked raising an eyebrow.

"The girl.... She saved me... Where is she?" Isaac looked around frantically, "Where is she?"

. . . .

"Come on guys, it'll be fun!" Stiles said tapping the steering wheel of his jeep offbeat.

"Right..." Scott said totally deadpanned. Stiles had managed to talk Scott into going to a girl called Heather's 17th birthday party. Apparently Heather was a childhood friend of his. Scott had remained adamant that he didn't want to go. His main argument had been that it would be weird for him to go to a different high school's party. Starfire on the other hand had agreed instantly for two reasons. The first was that she'd never been to a human party and it sounded fun and the second was because Stile's had asked her and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. He'd done a lot of her.

"I went to nursery school with Heather," Stiles said breaking the silence. He'd grown ever more excited as time passed. Scott rolled his eyes while Starfire stifled a giggle.

"She promised to introduce us to all of her friends," He continued glancing over at Scott and winking, "Personally I think this will be an excellent opportunity for you move on from Allison and me to move on from Lydia,"

"Sure," Scott rolled his eyes yet again as Starfire stared out of the window trying to understand human nature. It confused her a lot.

"We are here," Stiles announced pulling up in-front of a large house. Scott nodded hoping out of the car and opening the door for Starfire. She smiled at him before hoping out and looking at the house in awe.

Stile's opened the door to the house grinning looking even more excited if that was even possible. Stiles walked towards a pretty blonde haired girl chatting to her friend. They were laughing and drinking out of blue cups.

"Heather!" Stiles called out waving at her frantically.

She turned around and saw him and grinned broadly. She ran forward pulling him into a deep kiss. Stiles looked surprised before he kissed her back. Starfire cleared her throat as Scott looked at him shocked.

"Come to the basement with me to get wine?" She asked taking his hand and pulling him off. Starfire stared at incredulously as Stiles nodded furiously. Heather giggled pulling him off.

"I don't like her," Starfire said as soon as they were out of hearing range. Heather's friend made a chocking noise before glaring at her and walking off.

"Subtle," Scott shook his head laughing, Starfire huffed crossing her arms. He checked his phone and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Come on," He beckoned for Starfire to follow him outside. Starfire nodded tapping her foot to the music before following him out. She glanced back towards the basement. Stiles and Heath were taking their time.

Outside stood Allison and Lydia they beckoned them over, Scott took Starfire's hand pulling them along at a faster pace.

"Whats up?" Scott questioned.

"This," Lydia rolled up her sleeve and placing her upturned arm next to Allison. Starfire peered over at saw that both girls had similar bruises on their arms. Together they made a symbol which she was certain she'd seen before.