EPILOGUE

[sorry its short]

"I don't get it! There's enough room for both of them!"

"Star thats not the point, it's about love,"

"There's no logic behind that, THERE IS ENOUGH SPACE!" Starfire exclaimed angrily pointing at the screen of the of titanic.

"You're getting way to emotionally attached over this," Stiles chuckled ruffling her hair and looking over at her affectionally. Starfire smiled at him glad that everything was fine now. She leant forward giving him a quick peck on the lips only for him to pull her back.

Only days ago they'd been worrying about the Darach and the Alpha Pack, it amazed Starfire how quickly everything had happened, yet she was glad that it was over.

Starfire had began accepting that the chances of her going back to her home planet was very slim, but now she wasn't so sure she wanted to go back. She had so much worth living for on Earth. Although during the whole Darach/ Alpha Pack disaster she hadn't given it much of a thought. But know the Alpah's had left (Excluding the dead ones and Ethan and Aiden) and Jennifer was dead and nothing could distract Starfire... except maybe Stiles.

The fact that her actual planet was most likely to have been blown up by name also helped in her decision. She still lived with the McCalls and she was quite certain she would for a while; Melissa had practically accepted her as the daughter she'd never had.

Stiles often told her that he could feel the darkness Deaton had told him about, she'd questioned him on how he got over it. He'd said the same as Scott had. That instead of looking for darkness he looked for his friends. The comment filled Starfire with hope that nothing bad would ever happen again. Then again this was Beacon Hills but she was pretty sure that whatever came their way couldn't be so bad.

A human, a werewolf and an alien made quite a good team anyway.

author note (the final one so please read)

I want to thank all of you who stuck with this book till the end. I'd like to apologise cause I clearly cannot write epilogues! I really hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I loved writing it. Starfire is something I'm really proud of and have put a lot of work into. I honestly have no clue what to do with my life now that I have finished writing it. I might actually have to talk to people (shock horror)

anyways thanks so so much for reading this book probably wouldn't have gotten past the third chapter if it wasn't for all you're really nice comments and encouragement!

so thanks again