PART FOURTEEN

It was windy and dark, and the man in the pickup truck was trying to stay awake. She wasn't sure how she knew where he was but she did. He was pulling into the Motel Glen Capri, in a town called Fairvale, in California. On his dashboard was a paper with the date March 5th 1977. The truck stalled as the man parked in parking lot, he pulled himself out, even in the growing darkness she could see the large wound on his leg and how his pants and hands were covered in blood. His room number was 217, she could see it in his hand as the man limped through.

The man opened the door falling onto his bed with relief and what she sensed as fear. he pulled of his shirt and in the dim light examined the large alpha bite on his torso. his bright silver necklace glinted in darkness. he opened the curtain that lay directly opposite him. the full moon's light spilled through the room and the man gulped, like it scared him. He took a gun and placed it under his chin whispering 'nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent'

We hunt those that hunt us, she didn't know how she knew it but she did. It was a Werewolf Hunter Motto. The mans eyes began to glow bright and he pulled the trigger.

The last thing she saw was a driver's license laying next to the pooling blood was a driver's license with the name, 'Argent, Alexander,'

"AHH," Starfire bolted upright, her eyes darting around her furiously. Stiles who sat next to her looked over.

"Are you okay?" He asked placing a hand on her cheek and turning her face to him in an effort to calm her down.

"Y-y-yeah, just a nightmare," She ran a hand through her hair shaking her head and giving him a smile smile, "Nothing to worry about,"

Stiles sighed leaning down to kiss her forehead before continuing in conversation with Scott. Starfire watched them both before staring out the window. It was getting dark and slightly windy. The bus pulled into a motel parking lot. Starfire frowned trying to get a better view of the sign.

"Motel Glen Capri," She read allowed, her heart sunk. Wasn't that the name of the motel in her dream. They all stood up as Couch Finstock beckoned them to come forward.

"I've seen worse," Scott said pulling a face. As Starfire looked at the ruined motel she highly doubted Scott had seen worse.

"Where might have we been?" Stiles challenged.

"OKAY!" Couch Finstock shouted getting the students attention, "The Cross Country meet has been postponed until tomorrow and the Motel Glen Capri was the only one that had enough vacant rooms and the least judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates..."

"Aw." Starfire smiled.

"Not a compliment Star," Stiles shook his head, "Not a compliment."

"Students are staying two to a room," Coach warned them "That means no sexual perversions... Little deviants,"

Starfire frowned, "There isn't enough girls and I'm not sharing with Jared! He smells like puke!"

"You can stay with us," Stiles grinned while Scott sent him a look.

"NOPE!" Couch walked over to them, "Girls can't share with boys, go with Jared."

"But he's a boy," Stiles pointed out rolling his eyes. Couch glared at them before walking off and murmuring something along the lines of, 'idiotic kids,'

"THERES NO LOGIC BEHIND THAT!" Stiles shouted after him.

As the bus pulled away to park, Allison noticed Lydia hadn't moved and was staring at the hotels.