PART ONE

Stiles Stilinski tapped his hand to the beat of fallout boy as he drove his old blue jeep. His best friend Scott was sitting beside him talking about The girl he loved Allison Argent. Stiles found their relationship amusing in some ways. It started to rain and Stiles flicked on his wind shield mumbling incorhearant words.

"It's just," Scott said "She wanted space,"

"And your giving it to her," Stiles said looking at Scott seriously.

"I don't like it though," Scott said running a hand through his short black hair. "Not being able to call or text,"

"Toughen up princess, she's just lost her mother," Stiles mumbled relaxing now that the rain had ceased. Scott hadn't heard him and was looking out the window deep in thought. It occurred to Stiles at that moment that Scott must love Allison a lot to care and talk this much.

"And I don't think she'll return," Scott said breaking the silence again in an exasperated tone.

"Why would she?" Stiles couldn't help but interrupt Scott's crisis. "I mean with everything that happened I wouldn't want to come back," he trailed off as he stopped at a stoplight recognising the car that they had pulled up next to. Sitting in it was two girls, one brunette and one a strawberry blonde.

"Actually," he said rephrasing what he had previously said "I'm 100% sure, she'll be back!"

"Whats with the sudden change of attitude?" Scott questioned and Stiles tilted his he'd towards the girls. Scott being the thick headed boy he was didn't get the hint. Stiles jerked his head towards the girls again this time with much more vigour.

"Why are you doing that?" Scott asked looking at him confused "Is there something wrong with your neck?"

"THEY ARE RIGHT THERE YOU NUMBSKULL!" Stiles shouted pointing directly at the girls. Scott followed where his finger was pointing and started grinning. Then his smile faltered.

"Stiles!" he hissed worried the girls would see them. He wrestled Stile's hand down and the car was full of curses and Stiles shouting at Scott for using 'werewolf powers'. Needless to say the girls noticed the boys almost immediately.

"ohh they saw us!" Stiles sniggered looking at Allison and Lydia pulling a face. Both girls instantly whipped their heads around trying to pretend that hadn't seen them. Stiles was pretty sure that Allison was telling Lydia is 'go'.

Scott was having a mini heart attack and was sliding into his seat. Stiles glanced occasionally at the girls. The tension between the two cars was unbearable. He stared at the the light counting down the seconds until it turned green. He desperately wanted it to go as the situation was getting more awkward by the second.

It turned green and Lydia's car screeched as the girls drove off. Clearly breaking the speed limit. Stiles continued down the road after the girls with no intent of changing his direction. He wasn't going to change the way he was driving just cause some girls were taking the same way.

"Stiles!" Scott hissed "This looks like we're following them,"

"No," Stiles said sassily slowing down the car and stopping then driving a bit then stop again. He did it a few more times before looking smugly at Scott "Thats following someone,"

"No thats just plain freaky," Scott said rolling his eyes and Stiles stopped the car as he knew Scott wouldn't let him forget it.

"Whatever," Stiles rolled his eyes continuing down the road ahead the girl's car had stopped. Stiles shared glance with Scott. Copycats?

"Maybe they want to talk to us?" Scott said as Stiles stalled the old blue jeep they were in.

"Maybe," Stiles said slowly, he watched the car thoughtfully.

"Should we drive up beside them?" Scott asked chewing his lip. He desperately wanted to see Allison again but didn't want to intrude. Neither car moved as the girls sat discussing whether they should talk to the boys and the boys sat in quiet trying to work out how girl's mind works. Then out of the wood a deer ran out going straight into Lydia's car. The loud smash and screams coming from the car left little to the imagination. Within seconds the boys ran out of the car and down to the girls. A dead deer lay on the shattered windshield of the car and the girls had successfully managed to get themselves out. Lydia wiped a small bit of blood of her brow shaking slightly.

"Are you guys okay?" Scott asked helping Allison up.

"A deer just ran into us so no I am not okay!" Lydia said and Stiles frowned rolling his eyes as he was pretty sure that question had been directed and Allison and only Allison. For a smart person Lydia clearly hadn't read the situation. Stiles decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Scott leant over and touched the deer that lady dead on the windshield.

"Go wolf powers," Stiles mumbled watching Scott.

Scott looked up at them and they all leant closer "It was scared," Scott said looking back at the deer.

"Well that really helps us," Stiles groaned kicking the rubble with his shoes. He sighed looking up at his jeep then at the girls deciding that the girls would most likely have to come back with them. They all stood there in silence each of them caught in their own individual thoughts. There was a flash of light and they all looked over to where it was and Stiles immediately hoped it was just natural and had nothing to do with the supernatural. Nothing happened for several minutes and Stiles found the silence unnerving. He looked over towards the side of the road at the trees. A soft lull of conversation had begun between Scott and Allison while Lydia had her phone out undoubtedly trying to get some phone reception. There was a rustle from a bush and everyone's head snapped up they were all waiting for another insane deer to come up and ruin Stile's jeep. There were a few more rustles and a tall, green eyes girl with red hair stepped out.

Stiles immediate thought was that this girl was another supernatural. The girl saw them and her face lit up. She quickly rushed towards them and they all stared at her trying to work out what she was.

"Is she a wolf?" Allison whispered looking at the girl who had stopped right in front of them. The girl's face contorted as if she had no clue what they were saying.

"No," Scott said slowly, he stared at the girl trying to work out who she was, no what she was. The girl was looking at both of the boys before she edged over towards Stiles.

Stiles smiled slightly at the girl, she smiled back at him. At this moment Stiles was quite sure he was going to die and that out of no where she would get fangs. The girl leaned into him quickly kissing him on the lips.

Stiles jumped back while Scott, Allison and Lydia all laughed.

"Why'd you kiss me?" He shouted waving his hands around blushing furiously.

"Is that what you call it on this planet?" The girl finally spoke with a faint accent.

"uh...yes." He was now very confused. How did she not know what kissing was?

"Interesting. On my planet we learn any language through lip-contact,"

"YOUR PLANET?!?" All three of them shouted looking at the girl dumbfounded.

note;

well that was the first chapter...  i really hope you guys enjoyed it cause well yeah i didn't pay attention in school cause i was writing it. that doesn't really mater though cause it was the last day of school and all we did was watch movies. btw leonardo dicprioa was cute once. i'll try and update all my books on the holidays but since i'm on holidays there is quite i high chance i won't actually BECUASE I AM GOING HOME AND I AM SO EXCITED!!! IGET TO SEE MY FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS! LIKE LITERALLY WORDS ACNNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM RIGH TNOW!!