Photophile

Memories grasping through little pictures. That's what photography is to mia.

To me i don't care.I am too lazy to take pictures.The clubroom is spacious with two big windows welcoming all the sunlight and air.
It was decorated nice and cozily.The left wall filled with the best photos taken by the club members.on the right side there was a big shelf filled with trophies and awards.

' Damn,our school is good at photography too. Now that's unfair for other schools '

'Are you bragging ?',mia laughed endearingly at my sudden braggings and love for Mooncrest.

I looked closer at the top collage of photos in the wall. Under the name Asher Yasir there were 5 photos .

Each depicted beauty of different seasons if i am not wrong.I don't like to assume an artists meaning of their art unless they say it with their own mouth.

'If you are done looking, can you get away from the pictures', a guy suddenly said walking into the room.

Mia seemed to side eye him being annoyed by the rando guy being disrespectful out of nowhere.

'And, you are?' I asked looking at the blond boy who sat on the club chair confidently as if it was his own home.

'You seem to be gawking at my pictures and don't even know my name' he scoffed

'Oh, asher yasir' i liked the sound if it.

' Umm, so are you happy?'I bluntly asked.

' What! '

'Atleast wealthy?' I asked again.

'Is there something wrong with your brain? ' he asked in disbelief.

'Mind it', mia challenged.

I touched mias neck lightly to calm her down.Why bother losing energy over a random rude guy.

'I see you won us awards from your pictures.Your art is admirable can't say the same about the artist '

He looked at me with pure disgust.
'And you are qualified to judge me? Where are your awards.I don't really see them'

' António Egas Moniz got a honorable prize brother . doesn't really justify his shitty personality'

'Who',he asked rather irritated.

'No one bro, just give me a form',i said as mia was starting to pull me out from the clubroom.

Mia was fuming, 'No way we are working under that ass.He is the club president, i am not gonna let you be disrespected by this sad excuse of a human being for another second '

' Whoa, calm down love' i tried to console mia .

It's fine.People like him are everywhere. That doesn't mean we should stray away from everything we love to avoid them. Moreover it's mias dream to get into this club.

' Just give us two forms',

'You do know we don't let just anyone into this club. You have to give atleast 5 pictures taken by you along with the form.'

I sighed .He is being way more difficult than i thought he would be .

'Any one can have a form right.Just give the form'

'Tomorrow at this time.', he said.

'What ', mia asked not understanding his vague way of talking.

I could guess from the look of his eyes.' Looks like he wants us to hand the pictures and form by tommorow'

''What!Are you kidding me right now?''mia screamed in frustration.

'How about i give you 7 pictures and you give mia more time', i tried baiting the blondy.

'Fine.Since you are so confident anyways.It would be a good way for you to learn',

he said with a mix of hatred and aggressive amusment in his eyes.

Before mia could refuse i dragged her out of the room.