ep 25 " kohl and sidegun"

Jack turned into something I have never imagined before but something just stopped him ,the tears falling from my eyes I was smudged everything was ruined . My clutch fell with a cutter inside it .Jack was separated from Josh by his brother " Jack stop it here right now or wait for dad screwing you up after this moron you will be shot " . Jack didn't listen to anybody he took my hand snatching me to a corner . All he had on his face was wrathfullness . "Did he touch you ? " .

I was in shame ,distress and rage I said Jack stop .. not now ..he didn't... I AM not impure ..I... ." Did he ever "? " he did " .Jack! Jaacckkkk! What is it ? I was standing in front of him he pulled me closer and made me feel his handgun,along with that I was close to his chest and his chin was resting on my head. He got up in a second just ignoring we had a moment he was walking very fast with his big steps he reached the hall ,Josh's chair was empty . He was already sent to hospital and I could spot Jack's swollen jaw which indeed was nothing to him . We all knew something will go off today .

We will be called at the office but still Jack wasn't scared at all after all he was raised by fearless attorney mother . He picked up my cutter and he smiled " do you cut dates with it "? We all know dates isn't something to cut but Rather to chew .the rust on this knife takes me back to the first day after being bullied the girls washroom and my thin hands I blink my eyes I don't know for what reason I hide that mark on my right hand a straight white faded line .we were called tomorrow in the office .emaa was in shock . Alex was running to us .