8. Missing Man Is A Dead Man ✔

A/N: Picture of Caterina (You'll meet her in the next Chapter, as well as Vito)

This chapter is now edited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano, his men and I now have a routine. In the morning, Luciano wakes up before me and then he wakes me for work or he lets me sleep longer if I don't have the morning shift, but I never stay in bed longer than until 8.30 am. I then brush my teeth and all that before going with Luciano to the kitchen where we have breakfast.

Sometimes some of the guys joined us and we all ate together. The relationship between Luciano and I didn't change much, but I got along with everyone else quiet well. Gio and Tony are always laughing and annoying Luciano or making fun of the twins, but they leave me alone or they are not getting any cakes. The twins are usually quiet or arguing with each other.

After breakfast, I either go to work with the twins or bake something in the kitchen before having lunch with the guys and going to work. If I work, I have lunch in the bakery and then head home. I sometimes bake in the afternoon or visit my mom.

I still didn't tell my mom and Kate about my new living arrangements. I did say that there some work going on around my place, so I am living with my friends, the twins. Kate and mom were not really happy about it, but they didn't say much about it. I am a grown up woman, capable of making my decisions.

Then we would have dinner, but only Luciano and I, no one else. We don't talk much during the dinner, he sometimes asked about my plans for the next day or he told me he will be absent for who knows what reason.

Then, he would take me to our room and leave me there to shower and get ready to bed. He would go to his office or take a shower somewhere else before coming back to the bedroom. We then both lie down and I fall asleep quickly, not having energy for anything else. And even until today, I am still not sure about his arm around me that I think I feel some nights.

Sadly, even after two, almost three weeks, Luciano still doesn't trust me enough to let me go somewhere alone and then to return to him. I keep him updated with everything I do, just as he wanted and I am trying hard not to get him mad at me.

But I am starting to think that is a very hard thing not to do, as I am mad at him most of the time and it's very hard for me to bite my lip and not say anything to him. I didn't do anything wrong and he is still treating me as I am the worst criminal.

I smile and serve my next customer. I am at work right now, for another 5 minutes and then I am to return to Luciano's place and do whatever to not bore myself to death. I glance at the clock just as Kate comes up next to me.

I give her a quick hug and say bye to her. I then walk back to the kitchen and smile at the boys. Yes, I taught them how to bake some things, so they sometimes bake while I serve the customers or we change our roles.

They look at me. "We are done for today, boys." I say to them and they grin. "Go get change and I'll get my things from the office and we can meet in the front. Oh, and don't forget to say hi to Kate." I remind them.

They nod and we all go our way. I walk to my office and pull off my apron and put it over the chair. I let my hair down and put my keys into my purse. I send a text to Luciano, telling him I am finished with my work for today and we will start our way home in a few minutes.