13. Real Smiles and Food Fights ✔

A/N: Funny story about me finding this song. I watch some BGMT 2015 auditions videos and came across a video of a "group" called Forbidden Nights. Love the audition! And don't fret when you only see one guy on the stage at the start, it starts with a one guy, a London boy singing.

P.S. I added their audition to the external link. Check it out.

This chapter is now edited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he drove off I turned to him and glared at him. He smirks a little at me. "I told you glaring at me does not help you at all."

I roll my eyes at him. "What the fuck was that?" I almost yell out at him. I wasn't really yelling, but I was very loud. And I can be very loud when I want to be.

He glances at me and shrugs. "What did I do wrong, cara?"

I frown in confusion. "Don't play dumb with me, Luciano, you know what it means very well. And what the hell does cara mean?"

"Cara means dear." He explains. "And that was me, introducing myself to your mother." He says with a shrugs like everything is okay.

I glare at him. "As my boyfriend, you idiot!"

He nods. "So? I don't see a problem with that."

"You don't? Are you out of your fucking mind? She think we are dating, that we are together. And that I was hiding all of this from her!" I yell.

"I still don't see what is wrong with that. We all hide a relationship from our parents at some time." He says with a shrug as he turns down another street.

I groan. "We are not in a relationship, Luciano, and she wants to have a family dinner. Do you know what that means?"

He glances at me. "I know we are not, but it was a believable explanation. And yes, she will be coming to the house to have dinner with us, my family and the guys."

I groan and hit my head at the back of the seat. "Yeah, my mom is having a dinner with mafia."

He rolls his eyes. "You have dinner with me every night and you are perfectly fine, Alexa."

I sigh and pout. "Yeah, but still..."

"It will be fine, I promise. There is nothing to worry about. We will all be on our best behavior, my dad will make sure of that." He grumbles the last part.

I giggle at that. I can't imagine Vito going around being all mean mafia boss as he barks orders and making sure everyone is on their best behavior. "Your dad is not that scary." I say.

He laughs a little at that. "I would not say that in front of him, because he can be very scary when he wants to be, believe me, I've seen it."