Intruder Alert

I was called on the radio repeatedly by Jace to come to Excalibur. I ran as fast as I could. A man and woman wanted to get past security to the train that was about to leave. It was calling for the last passengers to board it since it is about to disembark but Lionel won't let them in unless they show all their belongings. The woman said that it was sensitive material. To which Esme said that she will be careful but the rule is simple. No one is allowed to enter unless they prove that they not bringing any sort of zombie making material. While they argued I searched through their things and found notes from Adam Monroe. He was the one who first experimented on these things and made super zombies. Smart one and aggressive ones to be precise. I showed them the documents and they were escorted out at gunpoint. Their pictures were taken and added to the blacklist. Facial recognition was used to ensure that they won't be able to come back in disguise either. That is the fifth scientist we send away. They were not pleased that they were not welcome. An alarm went off and People flooded the edge of the wall. These people happily cheered as the couple were sent away. Other people wondered why. When they were told that these people were coming here so they can find a safe place to make zombies but they were caught by security and are banished. This made them so happy that they cheered even harder. The couple gave us dirty looks as they walked off into the night.

A family of seven arrived and they skills were assessed before they were sent to their new homes. A single father and his there kids made it through screening. Then came a teenager with eight kids. They seemed tired and scared at the same time. When they saw where they were going to move they cheered with delight. An entire hall had people sitting in the floor like it was a detention center for border patrol. People went in an orderly fashion. All were treated equally. They sat in the color coded trains as it took them to their new homes.

If they ended up in the farm district they were given ten thousand bucks and a thirty acres of land. A year's worth of food and a tank to collect rain water. If they were sent to the town they get ten thousand bucks, a house, a year's worth of food and a job. Those that got the city got an apartment, ten thousand bucks, a year's worth of food and a job. What didn't change was that everyone got training to use weapons and machinery in case these menaces arrived. Abe was the leader of all five places for human and nocturnals till it was my turn to rule.

Piedra de la Luna was a city of eclectic congregation. Some were engineers, some were chefs, some were artists and some were just ordinary. There is a party every night. Some people celebrating their life or the opening of a new place. Jewelry store, a restaurant or even the latest work of an artist. I have an open invitation to all of it and I may or may not go.

There were many arguments before Soren and I got our official residents. Excalibur knew that Soren and I were fighters so they built barracks for us. Abe is not a violent person unless he turns into a werewolf so he chose a place in Eventide. The council felt there was a possibility of assassination so we spread all over the place. I still visit my barracks when I get bored of my apartment. When a new type of zombie were discovered not far from the borders of Crepuscule. I was sent to get rid of them. It didn't take more than ten minutes to kill them. The residents of Excalibur decided to build a new fortress on that end as well. But people wanted to expand the land to a few thousand acres. The number of humans were increasing and the demand for food was raising as well. So after reclaiming land thrice the size of Crepuscule which would be half the size of the state of Texas. It was named Pearl. Excalibur built a new fortress around it naming the place Umbrella. It was named so because I had to stay there till the end of construction with my shield extended like an umbrella till Abe declared that the places was fit for living. They said the next one will be named Sasha. Abe had given permission to build forts to protect against these things. Meanwhile I approved the creation of underground tunnels to transport people safely to and from.

The new map of the place was a follows. On the outside was a river with dead zombies floating on it. Then was a ghost town with crumbling buildings with all the doors and windows smashed. A discontinued train track. A valley of sand and a rocky path then the person would be facing Excalibur. A fortress castle between two mountains. It doubles as a border patrol. Past that a small town called Keyes. It is just a train station with a refreshment stand and a small motel. Next is Piedra de la Luna. Next is moonstone and then Eventide and then Crepuscule and then Pearl after which is the fortress Umbrella. Central the palace in the middle. The cities seems to be guarding the place The view from above gives the impression of an eye with Central being the pupils and the homes built resembling iris and both fortresses surrounded by dense mountains resembling eyelashes.

The satellite detected unknown aircrafts so they were hailed with no response so they were warned to turn back or they will open fire. Drones were sent to deal with this menace. They blew it out of the sky. Moments later more arrived they were told to turn around or land on the designated area or they will be shot down. The person on the speaker said that he is in charge and he says he is going in. Alex asked for clearance and the man gave his name. Timothy Greens. To which Aaron scoffed saying that the leader is Abe and that his clearance is bogus. He had better turn around or they will open fire on him. The man refused and high command used shoulder mounted surface to air missiles to shoot it down.

This convinced the others to turn comply. They landed outside of Umbrella and sat with their hands on their heads. Jace used a pulse which paralyzed them temporarily. The men walked out of the fortress and searched the plane for any sort of items that would be a threat to the city and destroyed the planes. The people were told to go back to where they came since they are not welcome. It turned out to be people who were working on Adam Monroe's dream. So Abe ordered that they be shot dead to ensure no more innocent lives are lost. The council concured and they were executed.

Soon more people arrived and they turned out to be civilians who running for safety. Still they had to go through testing at Sterile which is a quarantine zone a hundred miles away from Umbrella. Once they were cleared they were escorted to Umbrella. No communication devices were allowed to enter. They even check the newbies for earpieces. They also used an EMP device to deactivate any sort of espionage tools. Some of the guys were seriously paranoid or maybe they were traumatized and wanted this normadic ritual of moving from one place to another to stop. Either way I think it is ridiculous. But if it keeps everyone safe then go right ahead. They said that the creators of these monsters want to reduce the population of the world but these little safe havens are their worst enemies so they have sworn to destroy them. They want to be immortal ruling the world in their despicable image. They were coming for us. They can come we have resources and man power. We can take them down. We have hope on our side.