Act 2

"Its raining again!"
   "Ofcourse, it always going to rain."
   "I like the rain."
   "I hate it, but love you."
   "Thats ok, I don't like your work, but still love you too."
     Than a weird expression fell over her face. It was like she was shocked, but if I could say what mum did for work, you wouldn't like it either.
      I got up from my chair and went to my favorite spot. I hate many thing and love very few, but rain is something worth loving, though its just my view.
    I sat on the windowsail, leaning against the cold glass. I liked the frosted glass after a snowstorm. Though it rarley snowed anymore.
   Across my house was the coziest place in the whole wide world. A cafe, thats what they call it. Everytime I even set foot into the building I felt warmth all over my body. I don't know if it was the sweet storm of smell's, or the colorful atmosphere, or the lovely owner.
   I'ved looked up to Mr.Lucien for my whole life. He was like the father... He also has 2 daughters, one my age and another younger one. I never met them but the way he says they are makes me wanna.
  "Tral! I need you to get some bread! Can you get some for us?" My mum yelled.
  "Sure." I replied walking to my room to get ready, I always had to dress up excessively to get to go out.
    After I was done with my layers, I found my mum in the kitchen holding a list, "Here is the exact order. Get every single thing. You can get a thing or two for your self too."
   At this I smiled, something I did rarely. For a second she softened up and also smiled. Than she handed me an envolpe, "Theirs 200$ in there. You'll most likey only spend 100$, so the rest you can keep. If you go outside of the city, contact me." Than she kissed me on the forehead, she never showed her love for me. I just shook my head yes and went to the hallway to put on my shoes.
                     ミ★☾☼★☀︎︎☾✫ミ★
    I now was outside, the rain hit my face, a cold shower never felt so good. I crossed the street looking left and right, the cafe ahead me leading the way.
  When I got to the doors I took a deep breath in and opened it slowly. I instanly smelled the flood of sweetness, I felt truley happy.
   "Astral! Good to see you bud!" Smiled Mr.Lucien, I also smiled back a warm smile and walked over to the cashier.
   "My mum let me come over today."
   "Oh, Ms.Willowy?"
   "Yup, I even have a list this time." I handled  him the neatly written note. He looked at it and his eyes lit up.
   "Lu! Come down here I need your help,"
that name was familiar. A girl who looked alittle younger than me appeared, "Yes Dad?" She askes confused. I felt instantly embarrassed, was this Lu?
   She looked at me than at her dad, "Oh..."
   He gave her the list and looked at it briefly and than she shock her head yes and grabbed my hand.
   She led me through the cafe, maybe she thought I was blind? She picked up everything on the list and reccomened better alternatives, she was very nice. Though we didn't speak directly once.
   It was over quicker than it began, we were already at the cashier. Maybe I was a little sad about it.
  "So Astral, how was your visit?" Mr.Lucien asked ringing me up.
  I shook my head yes.
"Whats up? Why you all silent?" He asked concerned.
"Im just really happy today," I replied with a warm feeling sprouting out of stomach.
"Thats refreahing to hear, you want some bread?" He asked now baging my items. I shock my head yes and pulled out the envolope. He took a look inside and gave it back, "You don't have to pay. The only time you come out is to come here."
  "Really Pa?" Lu asked shocked.
  "Yeah!" He replied.
That night I went home feeling accomplished and rich.