Act 8

I woke up to a loud knock on my door.
"Mum! Shouldn't you get the door?"
"..."
"Can I go?"
"..."
"Im gonna go! Ok?"
"K..."
I stood up slowly, leaning on her desk. I grabed for the key on her desk and walked to the door. I crouched over and peeked through the hole, "AH!" I yelled.
"A-A.... A! Mon- monster!"
A huge eye was on the other side of the door.
I couldn't open the door now! Its- its gonna kill me.... I don't wanna die!
"Is someone in there?" Askes a fimiliar voice.
I felt my heart pounding out of my chest, the only thing I could respond with is silence.
"Astral? You in there?" The voice asked.
I placed my hand on the door and felt a warmth, one that only a good heart could have.
"Y-ye-yes."
"Are you ok?"
"I-I.... Yea?"
"Can you open the door?"
My hand hovered over the knob. I didn't know what to do.
"Astral, please. I came all this way! And I care for your saftey!"
I grabbed the knob, and slowly put the key inside. I heared a click sound and the door was open. There stood a wet girl, one I met before.
"I- Hi." I whispered, looking at my feet.
She had a sweet presence.
"Hi? What are you doing in that room?"
She asked peeking over my shoulder. I just smiled and closed the door, "nothin much."
She looked at herself then at me, "I'm sorry! For busting in.."
I looked behind her, "No worries!"
"Can I take a bath? Its ok if not-"
"Oh, sure? You can borrow some of my mums clothes."
She hugged me, "Thanks!"
I felt a weird feeling arise, "Um, no problem. I'll show you the way."
I setteled her in before anything else.
How did I get myself into this! I have a million questions to ask. Like why is she here, how did she get in, whats her real name, how does it feel to have a dad. But I didn't try.
While she was in the bath, I peeked into her bag briefly. It was pretty much full of unnecessary things, well to a boy.
I just don't know how everything has changed so much, in such littlie time.
I sat next to the door, feeling the warmth coming from the room. For some odd reason I didn't move. I could have cheeked my house for monsters, but I didn't. I stayed close to the door, in the dark. I could have turned on the lights, but I didn't.
Maybe I felt connected with the dark.
------------------✥↯𖤍---------------------
I sat acrosss Lu, she wore one of my mums night gown's, and she had her hair braided. She looked embarrassed, maybe it was because she was sitting across from me.
I had many questions, but I didn't dare ask her anything. I guess I was scared to scare my first guest away.
"So-", she began, "sorry for coming."
"Why are you sorry for coming?"
"Well, I kinda broke in."
I mean... She did break in. But I didn't mind.
"Its not something to worry about- I never had a guest before. Well, if it weren't for you I might have not came out of the room."
Her cheeks turned slightly red. "Do you mean it?"
"Yea, anyway, why did you come?"
She looked away, then back at me, "I'm hungry."
"Do you know how to cook?"
"I do!"
"Then I can show you to the kitchen."
We both stood up and I led her to the kitchen, "Sorry- I don't really know where everything is."
She chuckled, "Thats fine."
Lu walked over to the fridge and opened it, her reaction was priceless.
"Are you a vegetarian?"
"Whats that?"
"When you don't eat meat."
I thought for a moment, what did she mean by meat? I don't wanna sound like an idiot, so I replied with "I guess I am a vegetarian."
She grabbed several things from the fridge, "Imma make a salad."
Atleast I knew what a salad was, I nodded in response.