Act 4

I thought about the boy I met in the store. He seemed like a mute, but maybe he wasn't. I don't really know, I think he has a special bond with Pa though.
    I decided I was going to wait the whole day to ask Pa about him, I don't really remember his name though.
     "Sis! What are you thinking about?" Lana asked me, poking my side.
      I smiled and picked her up, "Nothing much, what do you want to do?"
      She thought for a second, then replied with a weird look, "I want to go next door!"
      Next door? What's next door?
     "Why next door?" I asked walking to a window. She just chuckled, and started at me with puppy dog eyes.
      I put my sister down, "you're getting heavy!" I exclaimed, trying to change the subject.
      She put on an angry face, "Sis!" She whined.
       I looked around, and spotted Dads art studio. A good idea sprouted into my head, "wanna go into dads study?"
       "Yea!"
       "Let's go then."
       We both went into dads art study. it was filled with rainbows of color, Lana's eyes lit up.
      "Can I paint something!" Lana asked trying to reach some paint.
      "Um- No. This is dads art study."
       She frowned, " But why?"
       "He doesn't really want people in here in the first place. Do you want sissy to get into trouble?"
        "No!"
        "Let's go now."
         I lead her out of the room, "What are we going to do now?"
        She looked towards the window, "How about-" I stoped her mid way.
         "Let's get you showered!"
          "Oh-"
          Lana went to the shower while I went to the window. What does she want from that house? I shut the curtain, and walked to her room.
          I set out some undergarments, and picked out a frilly orange gown. Then I took her towel off the hook, and headed to the bathroom.
          "Sissy!" Lana yelled, jumping at me.
          "Lana!" I yelled back, in shock. "That's improper! And you got me wet!"
          "I-I I'm done," she whispered.
           I looked at the bath, and back at my sister. "But- ok."
           The next 20 minutes, Lana acted weird. For some reason she was fixated on the house next door, it was she was terrified of it.
         We both sat on her bed, backs against the wall. I waited for her to talk, but she wouldn't budge.
         "Lana?"
          "..."
          "What are you looking at?"
          "..."
           I stood up and walked to her closet, searching for rain wear. We were going to go to that house. My sister wants to, so she would.
           She looked at me with a confused expression, "Why are you taking out clothes?" 
            I sighed and smiled, "lets get ready to go to the house."
            Her eyes filled with terror, "No! Theres a monster inside of the house! They are going to die if you don't go!"
           At this I forced a wider smile, "What do you mean?"
           My sister looked more calm now, but still startled. "Sissy," she stood up, "Its up to you to save the monster."
            I wanted to ask what monster. But I didn't, I just put the colothes back into the closet and nodded. If she says its up to me, its up to me.
           "Sissy, the monster is hurt. Please don't be scared."
           "I wont?"
           "Promise! Please."
           "I promise, Lana."
           She stared me up and down, "Ok, I trust you."
           At that I was set out on a mission. A mission to save a monster? Well the specifics don't matter right now, all that matters is making my sister happy.
           And I mean whats a monster going to do?