Act 3

It's been a whole week since I been outside, it's annoying! "Mum! Can I go out?" I yelled to my mum, she yelled back a firm "No!" I rolled my eyes and sat at the window ceil.
"Mum!"
"Yes?"
"Why can't I go out? I have a lot of money."
"It's not about money, you're my son and I need you here."
"..."
"Why do you want to go outside?"
"Because it's the only thing I can't do."
Silence, followed. For some odd reason my mum doesn't want me outside, she uses the same excuse every time I ask. Then a thought popped into my head, what if I just left?
I got off the window ceil and walked to my mums study, I hate her study. I slowly knocked on her door.
"Come in."
I walked inside, "Thank you for- um..... Yes."
"If your here to ask me to let you outside the answer is a clear no."
I stood still, waiting for permisson to come any closer. She looked at me and stood up.
"What are you starting at?"
"I'm waiting for permission, you haven't allowed me to go any further ."
She grabbed a something off her shelf and smiled, "Do you want to help me with something?"
I began reaching for the door, "No ma'am."
She started to laugh at me, "you miss understood me."
I tried to back away. But I couldn't get away fast enough.
She gripped my wrist, a knife in her other hand, "I just need some samples."
"Mum! No! Please, stop!" I yelled trying to get her to let go. She gripped my wrist harder.
"It's only going to take a second," She laughed. My mother has gone crazy! I saw red in her eyes, if she could she would have crushed my wrist then.
I too saw red. Time blurred like my vision. All I could remember was a shrill scream, and a loud thump.
"A-Ast-Astral?" She struggled," you- you hor-" and before my mother finished, she fell into a deep sleep.
I looked at myself, a knife was jammed into my stomach. I felt blood rushing to my head. I then fainted.