Act 7

At bed time, I could hear my parents fighting. The thunder wasn't helping. I just wanted everyone to stop, I'm a person too. I want all of my family to understand that!
I did something I never did before, I locked my door. I mean, I know nobody was going to do anything to me. It's just-
The plan is to wait till everyone is asleep, then I'll sneak out. But at this rate it could take hours, even days!
I feel like the walls are paper thin, their screams keep on getting louder.
It's getting really cold, but at least they have quieted down.
I began to pack a bag. I know! I'm not going to leave forever. I'm going to be back so quick, nobody will notice.
I used the bag my Dad painted on, for my 8th birthday. It's been a while since then. I put only the essentials, A hairbrush, some lotion, lipgloss, perfume, my book, some heating pads, a first aid kit, and my most prized possession, my luck charm.
Then I went to my closet and put on a rain coat, over my pajamas. I was now ready to go outside.
I unlocked my door and peeked out, nobody was there. I then grabed my bag and closed the door behind me.
I sneaked down the stair, not a soul could hear me. I don't really why it rain so hard.
I got to the front door. I looked through the darkeness of the room, everything here... It meant something to me. But- I- I have to go now.
------------------♡︎☆✫彡------------------
I sat outside my house. The only thing I had was my bag and my coat. I felt alone.
I dug my face in my knees, "I don't know what to do now.."
I looked up to see his house. The reason I did this all. The reason I came out here, the house, his house.
I stood up and took one last look at my house, "I'll be back!"
I picked up my bag, and walked closer to the street. I looked to the left, nothing. I looked to the right, nothing. I looked at the light, green.
My body didnt move. I was scared, teriffed actully.
I closed my eyes and lifted one leg, then my other. I was now walking.
I opened my eyes to find myself already half crossed the street. I looked around. And I had really did it!
"I crossed the street!"
I then ran the rest of the way in joy. I had actully did it! I made it, safely.
The house now stood infront of me. It was bigger then mines, just by looking at it.
My hand Hesitated to knock, but I had too! I have to do this for Lana. So I knocked.
No answer.
So I knocked again.
No answer.
Really? Why? It can't end like this! I made it so far already! I had to find another way inside.