Act 5

I slowly adjusted to the light. I had then realized I was in the same place last time, just this time I was unable to move my lower body. I though about taking out the knife, so I did.
I took a hold on the knife, even though I was losing feeling in my hands I took a strong grip. I then slowly took the knife out.
I felt every little tugg, it hurt like hell. But I didn't give up.
Slowly the knife came out, revealing a sudden hole in my stomach. The hole was smaller, since the knife wasn't in all the way.
I felt a weird warmth all over my body, one I have never felt before. Maybe I was dying?
I looked over to my mother, I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not.
Everything began to whirl around my mother, it was like I was hallucinating her mere existence.
But I know my mother is real. Is my mother real?
"M-mum?" I muttered, through my heated breaths. No rosponce. I felt my lungs become heavy, it now was difficult to breath.
I now felt sadness. My mum might actully be dead, and it was all my fault.
"I-I- m-m..." I could form sentences anymore. I couldn't think staright. I was in immense pain.
It all was my fault.
I wanted to cry, but nothing came out.
I was going to die alone, I couldn't even do anything right.
I don't know why my mum created me?
I-I.... I feel Pathetic and weak.
Thats because I am.
Suddenly, theres a knock at a door. A sharp, tiny knock, yet it was loud enough to hear.
I wanted to yell, "Help." But I couldn't.
Soon afted I heard a loud crash, maybe someone broke into the house.
I couldn't care less. At least they could try to help, my mum. Im helpless even if im saved.
Then I thought for a real second. How am I not dead yet?
I looked at my stab wound, well, once stab wound. It was now gone? Then I began to feel my whole body freeze.
I lifted one of my arms, with ease. So I lifted my other arm. Now I was confused. I looked at my Mum again, she was completly still. I sat my feeling instant pain in my stomach, "Well, Iguess I could still feel pain."
I muttered to myself, hugging my knee's.
"Mum?" I asked after sometime.
"..." She didn't respond.
"A-are you ok? My stomach hurts.. Alot."
"..."
I looked up at her, "Do you know what time it is?"
"..."
I tried to stand up, but ended up falling flat on my face. I groaned in immense pain, "Mum! I think I'm hurt."
"..."
I took a sharp breath in and a soft one out. I slowly began to crawl to my mothers body, hoping she was still alive.
When I got to her body, she felt cold to the touch.
"Mum?"
"..."
I began to actually cry, "Mum!" I yelled, now shacking her.
"A-ast-astral?" She muttered.
I began to smlie through my tears, "Mum! Your alive!"
She didn't respond this time.
I curled up next to her, trying to warm her up.

When the rain stopsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara