Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-2

She said- "h-hamza"

Author's POV:-
Hamza is Atia's cousin and her aunt want Atia to marry Hamza... She is not interested in anyone and in love... for her love is nothing.
...................

Her aunt "Atia are you okay what happened" She looked at her and said "You know very well that he is just like my elder brother...I never feel such thing for him...I am not gonna marry him"

Her aunt was about to say something Atia said "If you say things like this I am not gonna stay here I will booked my tickets right now..." Her aunt said "Okay... my child don't be sad as your wish I will not force you"

At evening atia's cousin came to atia's room and said "Yeah... You are going to Korea tommorow so I have decided to do some shopping come with me... please" Atia looked at her she made a cute pout so Atia can't refused her and say "Let's go"

They reached at mall and on the other hand Teahyung is also there. They are in the same mall.

When Teahyung was passing by the shop he looked two girls a girl who was wearing hijab (Atia) and another one who made a pony (Her cousin Aria) he saw Atia was making a cute pout and said in a little loud voice "I wanna eat ice cream"

Aria was looking at her in disbelief and said "You are not a kid" With that Atia sit on the floor and start fake crying Teahyung looked at her in schoked look and said "Who is she, she is so dramatic and cute at the same time" he didn't know when a chuckled left from his mouth

Teahyung then went to the ice cream shop he buy a ice cream and went towards them and give it to Atia and say "Don't be sad... here you go" Atia looked at him in schok and say "Sorry, but why you are giving it to me"

He said "Hmm... I am passing from here and saw you are crying like a baby...so I bring it don't be shy take it look it start melting... come on hurry up" Atia felt her cheeks burn in  embarrassed.While Aria was laughing in the corner. She then took the ice cream and said "Thank you"

With that he went towards Aria and  She looked him and say "Thanks" he looked at her and said "Is she your sister? why you don't buy ice cream for her?" She said "Yeah... she is my cousin sister and I went to the ice cream shop but the chocolate flavor was finished and she don't wanna eat another...but you bring chocolate ice cream for her...by the way how much the ice cream is?"

He said "Hmm...but don't need to pay" She smile and he left from there.
Aria and Atia both also left from there. After came back Atia packed her stuff...and the next whole day she spend with her Uncle, Aunty and Aria

And at evening she left for Korea. In flight she saw a man come towards her and sit next to her she didn't pay attention to him. But suddenly she listen a familiar voice
"You..."
...........................
"Don't show your cute side to me, because I can take someone's life for it or can sacrifice my own life"

Hey Guys don't forget to vote....🥰

Love from Atia❤️