Love At First Sight ||JKK 📚 by Atia Part-6

As she heard Teahyung's words she felt her heart skip a beat. She bite her lower lip and lowered her gaze and lost in her thoughts. Then Teahyung again asked "Atia...do you love someone".

Jimin felt his heart skip a beat and Jungkook feel his heart started rising too fast. Then jimin and jungkook both looked at her. Her head was still lowered then she looked up and saw that they all are waiting for her answer. She took a deep breath.

Then she said "ah...first I don't believe in love and the thing like love at first sight...but then I saw someone who stole my heart. I start liking him in
first sight". As those words left from her mouth Jimin and Jungkook both look at her in shocked. Then Teahyung asked "and who is he?"

She looked at jungkook and said "sorry...I can't tell his name but the one whom I love is in Korea and he is my friend" Teahyung said "but you don't have many friends here without us". he said "do you love one of us". Now Jungkook felt his heart rate at the fastest speed and Jimin felt his heart skipped a beat.

Atia looked at them and her cheeks turn red the she said "I told you that I won't give a proper answer I give a hint that's it". Here, Jungkook notice her blush and smirked. Then jimin said "let's go guys we have to go for a movie today did you both forget...hmm?"

Jungkook said "y-yeah let's go" Teahyung looked at them in confusion because they didn't plan for movie he understood that Jimin and Jungkook both wanted to go he then said "hmm...we will come next time Atia now we have to go". With that they all about to go Atia stopped them and said "guys your bags...did you all forgot about this"
she pass the bags to them then jimin said "these are for you Atia we bought this things for you."

Teahyung then said "yeah we bought this for you....and I have buy everything in chocolate for you you like it... right? She smiled and replied "I love it." Here, Jungkook again feel jealous from Teahyung. And then they all left for their houses. Atia come to her room and start unpacking the packets which they give to her.

Here, Jimin come to his house and sit on the couch and start thinking about what Atia said today he speak to himself "who the hell is the man she loved...I swear if I got the man I will kill him."

Teahyung also come to his house and was thinking about her and speak to himself "what did he say she loved someone in Korea....who is he her friend hmm..but she don't have much friends here so who is he is he me... I am also her friend... If he is me then I swear when she convenience her feelings I will marry her."

Jungkook sit on his balcony and thinking about her and what happened today he speak to himself "she said she loved someone and when Teahyung asked her about us she looked at me and blushed...what if she loved me and....when she was being caring for Teahyung then why I am feeling jealous I don't know about her but surely I am in love with her. And one day I will make you mine."

Then he saw she come to her balcony and waved hii to him he stand up and smiled she said "what are you doing here Jungkook." He said "just waiting for someone" she got confused and asked "and who is the someone?" He replied "you" she felt her heart skipped a beat she then said "w-why" he said "I wanna talk to you" she nervous and said "yeah Jungkook...I haven't complete my assignment yet...so I am going to complete it" with that she left from there.

And Jungkook chuckled at her nervousness he said "oh my Atia why you are being nervous...huh?" Then he looked at the sky and said "hello Allah I don't know you talk with non- Muslims or not but I respect your religion and also respect her I don't know when I fall in love with her in this short period of time but...I can proudly say that I didn't fall for her beauty but I fall for everything she do or relate to her... she is such a kind girl...I don't know much but I want her...oh Allah can you help me and make her mine... please hmm?"