Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-8

So when Jungkook wake up in the morning he realized he didn't done his dinner yesterday he chuckled himself and said "Oh my beloved Azizi...I was so lost in your thought that I didn't realize that I skipped my dinner." With that he went to the kitchen and start making something for himself.

On the other hand Atia and Aria both were done with their breakfast and having fun as it was Sunday. Aria said"Atia let's go to shopping." Atia looked at her and said "Allah... your only like to do shopping and nothing else right." Aria laughed and said "yeah!" They both laughed and start planning for shopping after maghrib salah. Aria said "I think to take Hamza with us...he will bore here alone." As Atia heard his name her blood boiled in anger.

She said "why... why him" Aria looked at her and said "sorry Atia i know you don't like him but he is my brother as a sister I can't she my brother get bored her...I hope you understand me." Atia said "hmm...but tell him to maintain distance from me as he always forgot and try to touch me."

Aria laughed and said "and you always leave him without a punch right." Atia give her a death stare and Aria stop laughing because she knows when Atia become angry she can do anything even she can take someone's life. Atia looked at Aria's scared face and chuckled and asked "i can't understand why you all become silent when i am angry?" Aria said "like you don't know how you lost your control on yourself when you become angry and start destroying everything around you."

Atia said in a dramatic way "come on I am not that cruel..." They both laughed and suddenly someone rang the bell Atia wake up and said "Aria you sit here I will go and check." With that she wake up and open the door and her blood start boiling in anger as She saw Hamza was standing infront of her. She asked in anger "why you are here?"  Hamza can sense her anger and said "ah.. miss beautiful" Atia cut his words and said "I think my name is Atia so call me by my name."

Hamza hummed in response and said "actually Atia I don't have much dress to wear here so I decided to go shopping and I am here to take you and Aria with me as I am new here."
Atia said "ok I will go with you but not now after maghrib hmm?" He said "okay" and leave from there. And as he entered his room he start jumping in joy and said "finally after so many days she talked to me nicely and I am sure and one day she will ready to marry me."

The day spend like this and at evening Atia offered her Salah and saw Aria came out of her room Atia asked "did you complete with your salah?" Aria rubbed her head and said "I just came after doing wazu (Ablution) I didn't offer my salah." Atia said "you mad girl go and offer your salah or we and not going to shopping." She said "wait 5 minutes for me I am coming."

With that she left and Atia come to balcony to take fresh air as she come she saw jungkook there and said "Jungkook!!" He looked at her with a smile and said "oh Azizi...what are you doing?" She smiled as hearing  the name he give her and said "nothing just waiting for Aria to finish her Salah then we will leave."

As Jungkook heard those words from her mouth he thought they are leaving for India he said "w...why are you going?"She got confused by his reaction and said "what do you mean? I am going to mall for shopping." He felt his cheeks turn red and he said "oh sorry I think you are going to India." She smiled and said "no i am not going India...how can I go without informing you." Here Jungkook felt butterfly in his stomach as she give importance to him.

He said "you are going without me huh?" She said "I thought to asked you but then I realized you will be busy..."
He said "you should asked me if I was busy then I will cancel my everything for you." She felt her cheeks turn red and she said "o..okay...i invite you to come with us." He hummed in response.

Then Aria come to balcony and said "Atia looked I am complete with my salah. Let's go!" Atia said "okay" and then she looked at jungkook and said "Jungkook get ready we will meet ground floor of my apartment." He give a thumbs up as okay and left from there.

But they all didn't know that someone is watching them and he was Hamza he said to himself "Azizi huh? You are coping me I gave her a nickname so you also Mr. Jungkook...I know you also like her but she is mine." With that Hamza also went to get ready.

After sometime, Atia said to Aria "listen took you brother and meet us in group floor." Aria said "us?" She smiled and said "me and jungkook!" Aria smiled and said "okay!" With that Atia left from there. Jungkook was waiting for her as his eyes fall on her his heart skipped a beat and his eyes got wide open in wonder. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She went closer to him but at a distance she said "am i looking good?" Jungkook smiled said "oh my Azizi...when moon herself asked how I am looking what to say? huh" she felt butterflies dancing in  her stomach.

She was about to say something suddenly Aria come there and then when Jungkook's eyes fall on Hamza he felt his blood boiled in anger. Then Hamza come and hold Atia's clothed arm and suddenly pull her towards him and said "what are you doing?". Everyone got schoked and Jungkook feel his heart tear into two pieces but he gather courage and catch Atia's hem of sleeves and pull her towards him make sure not to touch her.

And then said in anger "HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS HUH?" She looked at him in shocked and Aria's mouth got wide open. Hamza said "wth...why you are angry she is my fiance I can do with her whatever I want." Jungkook was about to say something but suddenly he saw Atia slapped him so hard that his corner lip start bleeding.

She then said "enough Hamza... I can't bear you anymore I always control my anger but today you crossed your limit by touching me you know you are my na-mehram... You still touch me look at jungkook he is a non-muslim but he never cross his limits he never touch me nor he said any kind of word that made me uncomfortable...." Jungkook looked at her with eyes full of love and affection.

Atia said "Aria you wanna go shopping so let's go with me." With that he looked at jungkook and said "let's go Jungkook." Jungkook's thought broke he smiled and said "let's go." He then open the door of the   car for her. She sit beside him and Aria sat at passenger sit at back and Jungkook start the engine of the car.

The whole drive towards mall was silent after reaching there Aria buy some dress for her and Atia and Jungkook didn't buy anything.

In the way towards home, Jungkook clear his throat Atia looked at him. He then said "Ah...Azizi I want to say something." Aria got confused and asked "Azizi...her name is Atia not Azizi!" Jungkook and Atia chuckled and Atia said "he gave me the nickname Azizi." Aria smirk said "oh...okay." Jungkook notice her smirk but didn't say anything.

Atia said "jungkook you are saying something?" He said "hmm...you said that you wanna visit Busan so I am going there. Will you like to come with me?" She said "when you are going? "The day after tomorrow." He replied. She said "why you are going is there any specific reason?" He said "yeah my Hyung (elder brother) is going to marry that's why my eomma called me so I decided to take you with me." She said "hmm okay I will go with you."

Aria looked at her in confusion and said "what about me?" Atia looked at her and said "you have your brother you are not alone!" With that they reached at apartment and Atia get out off it and left from there. Aria come towards Jungkook's side and knocked the window he open the glass and said "what happened?" She said with a smirk "Azizi huh?"
..............................
"Tongue can lie but eyes can't"

Here is the new update I hope you all like it. Please do comment and vote guys and encourage me. I aim 20 votes from this part.please💞

Love from Atia ❤️