Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-10

She got shocked because he was Teahyung...She went towards him and said "You... Teahyung where are you from last some days huh? And why you wear dress like arabians"

Teahyung smiled and said "Oh Alena."
She got confused why he is calling her Alena. Alena is her last name but no one call her. She was about to ask something but he point his index finger on his lips and said "sshhhh...I know you got confused because of my outfit and the way I call you Alena right?" She innocently nodded her head.

He said "it was a long story but for now I have a surprise for you I will give it to you at evening and the reason for calling you Alena is I see nobody is calling you by this name so I decided to call you by this." Then suddenly they both heard Jungkook's voice.

"Hey... Teahyung my bro" Atia saw jungkook was not shocked as he know about his arrival she asked "Jungkook do you know that he is coming?" He looked at her and said "hmm I know and also about the surprise which is coming at evening."

She said in a pout "you both cheater... you both are my best friends you wouldn't tell me about the surprise huh? wait let Jimin come then I will tell him everything about you both." with that she left from there.

They both laughed at her because she didn't know that Jimin is coming at evening with her surprise. They both went inside the house and sit on the couch next to her. She was upset but then suddenly Jungkook's elder came there with a girl.

Jungkook went towards him with a smile and hugged him. Teahyung also went and hug him. He smiled and say "Teahyung...why did you wear dress like arabians huh?" He smiled and replied "Hyung actually I have a surprise for you all please just a little wait till evening." He okay as response.

And move his attention towards Atia and said "and this girl is your girlfriend right." Atia's eyes got wide open. Jungkook feel a pain in his heart and Teahyung's cheek turn red and he was about to say something but suddenly Jungkook said while looking at Teahyung "no...no she is not his girlfriend she is our best friend mine and Teahyung's right!" Teahyung smiled and said "yeah."

Atia went towards Teahyung because Jungkook was busy with is brother and she asked "Teahyung who is the girl beside Jungkook's brother?" He said "ah..she is her fiance." She hummed in response and was about to go from there but Teahyung held her hem of sleeves she suddenly moved back and said "Ya Allah... Teahyung what is this huh? if I fell then I will break your mouth" He chuckled and said "okay here" with that he leaned his face at her leave. And they both laughed.

Jungkook was watching all of this he felt jealous and a strange kind of pain in his heart. He closed his eyes and speak in his heart "why...why I am feeling jealous when they both are just friends." His thoughts broken when he heard Atia's voice "Jungkook...come aunty is calling you." He stand up and went towards them he saw her mother and Atia was talking about something.

He asked "what are you both are doing?" Mrs. Jeon said "look Jungkook she is calling me aunty instead of calling me eomma..." She looked at Atia with a pout and asked "am I not your eomma?" Atia sit on her knees as Mrs. Jeon was sitting on the chair and said "no...no I will call you eomma from now onwards don't be sad." Mrs Jeon smile and hugged her. Jungkook was admiring their bond. The day spend like this.

.........................

At evening, Atia was waiting for the surprise and then Jungkook come there and said "come with me your surprise is here she did as he said she stand up and went towards the living room with him. Her eyes and mouth got wide open in amused. And said "jiminnnnn....."

And went towards him he also stand up from his sit he was also wearing dress like arabians and said "oh Atia" she looked at jungkook and said "so this is the surprise." Jungkook said "nah..." She got confused.

Then Teahyung said "first of all sit then I and Jimin give you the surprise." She sit on the couch and Jungkook sit beside her. And Teahyung and Jimin sit next to them.

Then Jungkook's mom come there and said "oh my jimin...my child. Come to me." He went towards her and greet her and they both hugged each other and Jungkook said in a dramatic pout "leave her Jimin she is my eomma!"

They all laughed at his childish nature. And Jimin and Mrs. Jeon both come and sit on the couch. And Mrs Jeon said "oh Jungkook like as you are my son. Jimin and Teahyung are also my son's." Jungkook smiled said "I am just kidding eomma."

Then Atia said "Jiminah." They all looked at her Jungkook and Teahyung felt jealous but jimin become shy and his cheeks turn red. He said "yeah" Atia said "make both of them understand...to not tease me." Jimin asked "who both?" She point her finger towards Jungkook and then Teahyung and said "him and him." They both got schoked and said "we...we didn't tease you."

Atia said "you both liar." They all laughed at her then jimin said "hey both of you stop tease her hmm?" And then looked at her and said "look Atia I scold them." She said "you did what... scold? huh"

Then suddenly she remember something she asked "ah...uh..I forgot you all are giving a surprise right! Where it is." They all looked at each other's face then jimin cleared his throat and said "are you ready for the surprise because it's not a normal one it's a special surprise." Teahyung said "yeah a very special one." Then Jungkook said "sorry I know about it but as it was a surprise I couldn't tell you." She hummed in response.

Jimin and Teahyung and looked at each other and smiled the said "WE BECOME MUSLIMS ."

.................................

"Where there is love...there is life."

so guys here is you update so enjoy it. I will upload a new update tommorow InShaallah. Because I was busy from last few days that's why I can't upload the update. But now I am free so I will upload the next update tomorrow.💞

Please guys support me and do vote I new you support I new encourage please do vote I want 10 votes from this please...

Don't forget to vote strawberries 🍓

Love from Atia ❤️