Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-7

As she saw someone standing near the door she said "y-you" she was Aria.
Atia smiled widely and hugged her and said "Aria...what a present surprise huh? You told me that you will come but today...and you start wearing hijab huh? When?

Aria said "yeah I started wearing hijab from 8-9 months..." Atia replied "mashallah from non-hijabi to hijabi." They both laughed and Suddenly Atia's eyes fell on a man who was coming with some luggage she felt her
breath stopped for a moment because he was Hamza. Aria notice her reaction and said "okay...I am very tried I am going to take rest hmm" with that she left.

And Atia is freezed in her place and then Hamza stand in front of her and said "Aslamu alaikum...miss beautiful how are you?" She give him death stare and said "walaikum
assalam...my brother" he chuckled "huh miss beautiful not brother I am your future husband" she said "astagfirullah...never" with that she left and he also follow her.

On the other hand Jungkook was waiting for her in his balcony...and speak to himself "aahh...why she is not coming out." Then his eyes got wide open he saw a man come to her balcony and sit there. He felt his heart skipped a beat. He speak to himself "who the hell he is...is he her boyfriend but she said that she don't have any the who is he...I have to visit her once..yeah I have to."

With that he left towards her apartment and press the bell and saw that man opened the door then Hamza said "yeah what do you want?" Jungkook just want to kill him but he control himself and said "where is Atia I wanna meet her?" Hamza said "wait a minute Mr." Them Hamza said loudly "hey...miss beautiful someone wants to meet you." As Jungkook hear this from hamza's mouth his blood boiled in anger.

She said loudly "who?" Hamza asked "what is you name Mr?" Jungkook said loudly "Atia I want to say you something." As she listen his voice she immediately come out of her room and said "oh come in Jungkook..." With that he come in and sit on the couch.

Atia said "sorry that you have to wait out for me." He said "don't say sorry I don't like it you know." She smiled. Then Hamza sit near her then Jungkook's blood boiled in anger he bit so hard to his lower lip that it start bleeding. Atia saw that and said "Allah... Jungkook what are you huh? See your lip is bleeding wait I am coming with first aid box." With that she went towards the first aid box and then come to the living room.

She give ointment and cotton to him and said "treat your wound" he took the ointment and apply on his lip then Hamza said "miss beautiful is he your friend?" She was about to say something but suddenly Jungkook replied "best friends...we are best friends right Atia" she smiled and nodded her head. Then Jungkook asked "who are you Mr?"

Hamza replied "I am her fiance" she looked at him in disbelief and Jungkook closed his eyes to control his anger and speak in his heart "why Atia...why my love." Then he listen Atia said "fiance? really? Are you mad Hamza" then Jungkook got confused and asked "he is Hamza?"

She said "yeah he is" Hamza asked "you know about me...so definitely miss beautiful told you about... right"
Jungkook said in serious voice "can't you call her by her name why are you calling her miss beautiful huh?" Hamza said "no she is my future wife...so I will call her by this name"

Atia said "why you think I will marry you I am never interested in you so don't call me miss beautiful I am bey uncomfortable again you try to call me by this name then I will break your mouth." Jungkook closed his eyes and speak in low voice "that's my girl." With that Hamza stand up and left from there by saying "say whatever you will be mine one day"

Jungkook looked at her and said "why he is here...?" She said "I don't why Aria bring him you know what Jungkook I feel so uncomfortable when he is around me and I have to sleep with hijab because of him." Jungkook said "hmm... so let's go to my apartment you will stay there and when he went back then you will come here." She looked at him and said "I can't stay in your apartment I not allowed to sleep in a na mehram's house."