Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-9

"Azizi huh?" As Jungkook heard this from Aria's mouth his eyes got wide open and Aria was teasing him. She said "you think I don't know it's meaning I know it's means precious..."
He confidently said "hmm so what...she is precious to me." Aria smiled and said "when I came here I have a doubt that you like her but now I am fully clear." "what?" he said.

She said "that you like her..." jungkook felt his cheeks turn red the. Then Atia shout from the balcony "hey Aria...you are coming or not I wanna sleep come fast." Aria looked up at her and said "I am coming wait." With that she left from there and Jungkook also left from thereAt night, Aria and Atia both went to sleep after sometimes Atia got a call she pick it and went towards balcony.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I was not feeling like sleepy so I decide to make coffee for myself and then I went towards balcony with my coffee.

I saw Atia was talking with someone on call. I saw she wear her hijab but didn't wear her hijab cap by which her some of hair are shown. she was giggling and looking like a small kid. was so lost at looking at her that the coffee mug skip from my hand and the hot coffee fall on me. It's hot so I hissed in pain suddenly she looked a t me and said "what happened Jungkook are you okay?" I looked at her and said "yeah i am...the coffee fall on me." But I was not. She said "where is your attention huh? You fall coffee on yourself."

How can I tell her they my all attention was on her. I said "ah.. sorry looked nothing happen to me look!" She hummed in response and said "be careful." Then we both are talking on random things suddenly she realized that she didn't wear her hijab cap her eyes got wide open. She turn around and said "Astagfirullah... astagfirullah"

I got confused and asked "what happened?" She then went inside without saying anything after sometimes she came out and now she wear her hijab cap. She said "sorry I didn't reply you actually I didn't wear my hijab cap." I hummed in response.

"When we are going Busan?" She asked i reply "the day after tomorrow at 7:30 am!" she said "hmm...and when we will come?" "At evening" replied.

Then Aria come there will rubbing her eyes and said "Atia I think you are not going university tommorow it's 1:05 am you didn't sleep yet?" She said "oh sorry...ah Jungkook I am going to sleep hmm? Good night." "Okay good night Azizi." She smiled and left from there. Aria looked at me and smirk. I ignore her and left from there.
.......................

The next day spend like this and today Jungkook and Atia were going to Busan. Jungkook was waiting for her in his car then suddenly he saw from his car's mirror that she is coming he felt his heart stop beating. She come he got out off the car and open the door for her and led her to sit.

She sit inside and Jungkook start the process while saying Bismillah she looked at him with wide open eyes he looked at her and ask through his eyebrows what happened. She said "what do you say?" "Oh Azizi...I know this and many Arabic words like Bismillah, mashallah, Allhamdulliah, subhanallah, Astagfirullah etc..."he replied. She looked at him in shocked she said "how do you learn all of this?" "once I went to Qatar I learn this from there."he said She hummed in response

The way towards Busan was silent then Jungkook break silence and said "I have surprise for you there." She smiled a and said"really!!! and what is this?" "Oh Azizi...it's a surprise." She made pout and said "surprise? okay I

"I will wait."she speak in pout. He felt his heart start rising fast after seeing her like this. "Cute" he said in low voice. She said "what did you say?" "Nothing!" he replied.

As they both reached at Jungkook's house she saw a women was standing near the door. Jungkook got off the car and came to her side and open the she asked him "is she you mom?" He smiled and nodded his head.

They both went towards Jungkook's mom and Atia greeting her she also greet her with smile and said "come inside my child and Jungkook give the car keys to the driver he will park it." He did as his mother said. They both went inside and sit on the couch beside to each other but at a distance.

His mother said servants to serve them snacks. And she sit near them and said "I am so happy to see you here my child what's your name?" "My name is Atia" Atia replied and Jungkook's mother smiled and said "what a beautiful name..." Atia smiled.

Then suddenly, a man Mr.jeon come there Jungkook wake up from his sit and hugged him and said "Appa I missed you." "I missed you too my son." He replied. Atia was smiling at the bond of the father and son. And then greet him he also greet her with smile.Mr. jeon said "who is she Jungkook is she is you girlfriend?" "No..no Appa she is my best friend." Jungkook replied. Mr. jeon hummed in response and said "honey I am going I have some work." Mrs. jeon said "okay honey bye."

Atia was admiring their love. Then Jungkook notice it and said near her ears "do you know they both did love marriage...but their love is still fresh and they are my inspiration. I will make love like this with my wife." Atia looked at and she felt her heart skipped a beat. Jungkook also looked at her. They both lost in each other's eyes.

Then they both heard Mrs. jeon clear her throat they they both broke eye contact and looked away from each other. Mrs. jeon notice it and start smiling and said in her heart "may Jesus always bless you and make your love strong day by day amen."

Then Atia got a call from her mother she excused herself and left from there. Mrs. jeon come towards Jungkook and said "Jungkook she is very beautiful and kind I just love her." Jungkook smiled and said "just wait eomma one day I will make her mine."

On the other hand, Atia was talking with her mother on call.

"Aslamu alikum Ami (mother)."

"Walikum Aslam... I heard from are
Aria you are in Busan?"

"Yeah Ami I am in Busan."

"Beta you should inform me before going."

"Oh sorry Ami I forgot to inform you... please forgive me... please from next time I will definitely inform you."

"Hmm take care beta...Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz."

As she turned back she heard a familiar sound she moved and got shocked and happy at the same time. And said "YOU!"
...........................

"Our love is like the wind, we can't see it but we can feel it for each other."

So guys support me and encourage me for new updates I don't write new updates daily because no was is voting or commenting. so I feel low but still I am trying to encourage my self.😭

I want 30 votes please..... i don't deserve hmm? 👉👈

Don't forget to vote guys (strawberries)🍓

Love from Atia ❤️