Love At First Sight || JKK 📚 by Atia Part-3

As she heard a familiar voice she saw he was Teahyung beside her he smile and say "Hii..How are you?" She also give him a smile and say "I am good Alhamdulillah What about you" He said "Hmm I am also fine" She said "aahh... Are you going Korea for studies" He laughed a little and said "No actually I belong from Korea and I came New York for some work and now I am done with my work so I am going back to korea" She hummed in response

He again asked "Why you are going there?" She said "I had a dream to study there that's why" He hummed in response. He asked "By the way what is your name miss" She looked at him and said "Atia...My name is Atia"He said "Atia... such a nice name....What it's mean" She looked at him and said "Merciful" He asked with a smile"Are you merciful?"She laughed a little and said "Maybe I am"

At the whole journey towards korea they shared some talks about their life and goals....
As Teahyung and Atia reached at Korea. Atia took a deep breath and said "Finally i did it".
Taehyung then left from there and Atia also

Atia saw Teahyung's car was there he straight went towards his car and he is about to sit in his car but he looked at Atia and waved her. She smiled and waved him back.Then he sit in the car and left from there. She also booked a cab and left from there.

She then said the drive to stop near by a cafe because she didn't done her breakfast. Then the drive stopped the car near a cafe. She went back inside it and she saw that Teahyung is already there he then come towards her with a smile and said"Wow...What a coincidence"

She looked at him and smiled then he asked her to sit with him and do breakfast with him she inoccently nodded her head and follow him as they both sit she ordered a coffee for her and Teahyung ordered a tea she looked at him and said "why are you ordering tea?" He said "I don't like coffee"

She said "Ooh" with that they both done with their breakfast and suddenly when she took her hands towards the water bottle then some of the coffee fall on Teahyung's shirt. She then say "Allah...I am a crazy for sure Sorry" He said "it's okay"

She then forward her handkerchief to him and said "I am really sorry...take this and wipe it please" He then took the handkerchief and went to the bathroom and start cleaning his shirt

As he came out of the bathroom he saw she already payed the bill and waiting for him. He said "why you  payed the bill?" She said "Because i fell coffee on you that's why"

And then she said "okay i am going"
With that she left from there and he looked at her back figure and said "You are really a merciful person...Atia" with that he chuckled a little.

And left towards his house in his car and then he got a call from Jimin he smiled and pick up the call

"Hey bro... How are you"

"I am fine tell me when you are coming to Korea"

"Bro I am already here and going towards my house"

"Okay me and jungkook we both will come to your house at evening"

"Hmm"

"Okay as you say that when you will come you will give us a party"

"Hmm okay...Come I will give you both a party tonight"

" Hmm... Bye"

As he reached his house he straight went to his bed and fall asleep because he was very tried and today he has to give party to Jimin and Jungkook.

On the other hand Atia reached at the hotel and freshen up herself the she  offer her Duhur Salah and talked to her grandma in call she then have her lunch and She then fall asleep because she was tired.

Then the whole day spent like this and  at evening jimin and jungkook reached at Teahyung's house and knocked the door but he didn't open it because he was still sleeping and after sometime he wake up and open the door.

Then jimin asked "Are you deaf?" He said "No... I am sleeping" Jungkook said "Yeah leave it come on let's have our party" with that they all come inside and jimin notice a stain in Teahyung's shirt he then asked "what is this" He said "Oh this... its the stain of coffee"

Jimin and Jungkook looked Teahyung in a cofused looked because Teahyung hates coffee. Jimin said "What coffee? You start drinking coffee" He laughed a little at their confuse state and said "Not me but I met a girl in New York she is also coming to Korea in the same flight in which I am... then coincidentally she went to the same cafe where I was and I offer her for breakfast but she payed the bill"

Jungkook then said "I think she likes you" Teahyung looked at him and said "Nah...bro because she told me about her life and I notice she was not interested in anyone and she came korea for her studies" Jungkook then hummed in response and Jimin said "Okay... did she exchange her number with you?" Teahyung said "No she didn't because she is a Muslim so..."
Jungkook then said "Are you guys here for party or here for discussing about her"

They both move their attention towards him and laughed. Then they start their party.
At morning they wake up in and they planned for shopping at evening with that Jimin and Jungkook left for their houses.

Atia wake up and went to the university  for her admission and luckily she got admission there she has to join university from tommorow so she decide to do shopping at evening because she don't bring much dresses. She spend her day  like this.

At evening she went to the mall and start shopping and on the other hand Jimin, Jungkook and Teahyung also went the same shopping mall as they decided at morning.
............................
"It's a coincidence or maybe it's our fate who wants us to meet"

Don't forget to vote guys.🥰

Love from Atia ❤️