Love At First Sight|| JKK 📚 by Atia Part-11

As she heard "WE BECOME MUSLIMS!" Her eyes got wide open. She asked "y...you be..become what?" Teahyung and Jimin looked at each other and smiled then jimin said "yeah Atia we become Muslims." She asked "you and who?" Teahyung said "me and Jimin." She looked at jungkook and said "and he?"

Jungkook smiled and said "no I am not." She felt a pain in her heart and tears start form in her eyes but she control them from coming out. She said "may Allah give you hiddayat Jungkook." Teahyung and Jimin and said said "Ameen!" She said "now tell me the whole story in detail that how you both went Saudi Arabia and became Muslims huh?"

Teahyung smiled and said "Allah... you why you are so excited?" She said "are you going to tell me or not." Jimin laughed and said "okay I will tell you."

He said

"So we don't have a specific plan. Me and him we both are in our home town. One day Teahyung told me to visit Saudia so I agree we both visit new places. One day I saw a pic of mecca and a strange kind of emotion came to my heart and I called Teahyung and told him about this. He said to send him the picture of mecca I send him. And...."

Then Teahyung said

"Yeah after he send me the pic I also feel a strange feeling so I told to visit there. After some days we got the address we visited there the guard don't let us to go. We both left from there and reach to our hotel and search about it. And we don't know what happened to us we want to revert. We visit a masjid and told everything to the molana he told us that it's not us who wants this Allah wants us to come back to him."

Jimin said

"I asked him does Allah forgive us we have done many haram things like drink and eating pork like Atia you told us that it's haram I told him. He said and said Allah is "Al-Gafhur" means the forgiver he will definitely forgive us. He is "Al-Raheem" means the merciful. We spend some time together in the masjid to know more about Islam and then we revented so it all about our journey to Islam.

As there, story complete tear of happiness formed in her eyes. She said "may Allah...make you success in your life. And give hiddayat to you both for becoming better Muslims.

They both said "Ameen" and Jungkook try to repeat them "a..ame..Ameen it's right nah?" Jimin smiled and said "of course." The day spend like this.
........................
At evening, Teahyung and Atia both get ready for leaving Busan, Jungkook's family and Jimin came to see off them but Jungkook didn't. Atia asked "jimin where is jungkook huh?" Jimin replied "oh actually he said that he is busy please don't mind his words."

Jungkook's father said "what? His friends are leaving but look how careless is he that he didn't came to see off them." Atia smiled and said "please uncle don't mind my words but...I think he is really busy." He smiled and hummed in response. And Teahyung and Atia went towards car Atia's eye fall on the balcony where Jungkook was standing. She give him a smile but with a sudden smile Jungkook left from there.

She got confused at his behavior and sit in the car. Teahyung start the engine of the car and left from there with her. The drive was silent until Teahyung ask "hey Alena why are you silent?" Her thoughts broken she looked at him and said "ah.. nothing I was thinking about something." He said "hmm...okay I have a plan." She said "what?" He smiled and said "just wait and watch Alena."

He stopped the car outside of a fair and got out off the car and went towards ticket counter and come back with two tickets. And open the door for her and she asked "why we came here?" He smiled and said "I thought it's a good place to refresh our mood so I took you here... let's go inside." She followed him and went inside.

He bought cotton candy for her she smiled widely and held the cotton candy from his hand and asked "where is yours?" He said "ah...I don't want." She looked at him and said "why?" She forward her cotton candy to him he was refusing but when he took one bite he liked it. She said "look I know you like it...take it I don't want more." She chuckled softly and then she click his pic. He was drinking bubble tea while scrolling through his phone. She then click a pic of him and left from there.