Chapter two: experiment 626 exscapes to Hawaii

( 626 p.o.v. )

I've been taking to the prison transport durgon that's aboard fishface's ship where I'm hanging upside down so he can take me to the nearset asteroid that'll be in the middle of nowhere where I can remane alone and exiled for the rest of life how long that ever will be not like they care just as long as I'm away from them not that I'm going to be staying here I plan to exscape here not sure where I'll go but anywhere is better then here with stupid fishface.  They then take some of my blood or at least try to but every time they try to get close I try to bit them until they actually succed in doing so they then put into the computer like machine thing so now the guns are locked onto my DNA so now anything that I do the guns will follow.  "Unconfortable? Aaw!"  fishfac asked/mocked.  "The council has baished you to exile on a desert aseroid so relaxenjoy the trip and don't get any ideas! These guns are locked on to your genetic signature they won't shoot anyone but you."  fishface said as he puts his finger in my face so I bit him. "Ow!"  he yelped. "Why you..." fishface started to say as he points his gun at me. "Ahem!"  someone clears their throat cutting the fishface off. "May I remind the caption that he is on duty?"  the sharkface like species said.

"Secure the cell!"  fishface ordered as he then removed the gun away from me before turn to leave the room. "Aye Captian."  someone said doing as they're told once he had left I started to mess with the guns have some fun before I exscape from here.  "Yae! I yelled happily as I continued to mess with the guns. "Quiet you!"  shark like creature snapped as he turned to face me causing me growl I then spit atr him causing to duck but my spit lands on his hat which then get blasted which helped me make my exscape and the alarms to go off. "What go on down there?"  I heard fishface over the intercom as I was laughing all the while I was making my getaway as the gaurds were oredered to fire on sight but I managed to make it in to vents cut off all the power then to crusers took the red one then left the ship.  "Yee-ha!"  I yelled as I beep at them as I flew by as they then start to fire at me I then start to yell at them while shaking my fist as they beging to chase me Ithen turn around long enough to return fire but then I loose my gun but I just start to cackling as I'm still able to get away as I punch a hole where the lever for hyper-drive. "Hyper-drive activated."  the computer said as I then pulled up the lever.  "System charging."  the computer said but I couldn't wait for it to charge I need to make a fast getway now. "Worning guidance is not functional."  the computer said but I didn't care I turned the lever's handle. "Navigation failure do not engage hyper...." the computer started to say but I cut it off by pushed down the lever.